Chapter 7

Millie's POV:

The next few days I didn't hear anything from Harry, he never showed up at the coffee-shop and I caught myself being disappointed. I got used seeing him, sitting in his corner watching me and I felt save when he was around me. Every time the door opened I hoped it was him, him ordering a coffee and I had the urge to look into his beautiful green eyes.

But he never showed up.

As I went home this Sunday after work, I was thinking about him as my phone vibrated. A new text messaged showed up and I opened it immediately.

-You look beautiful today-

My heart began to race, was it Harry? I turned around to see if someone was behind me, but I couldn't see anyone. I began to walk faster, was he still following me? Who was it? It scared me again. I slammed the door as I got home, running up to my room. I read the message again -You look beautiful today- . Who was it? Was it Harry? Should I text back? My heart was racing as I decided to reply.

-Who are you?-

The answer came back immediately.

-I think you should know that by now. You were running so fast did something scare you?-

I held my breath and my heart stopped for a moment. I read the message over and over again.

-Is this Harry?- I wrote back.

-Yes. Answer my question.-

I shook my head what was he thinking, he promised not to scare me. I was confused, not knowing if I should be happy that he messaged me or if I should be scared because of him watching me again.

-It was nothing, I just wanted to get home.-

-Do you feel in the mood to meet me?- Harry messaged me back.

Part of me really wanted to see him but the other part wasn't sure if I could really trust him.

-I'm very tired.- I was hoping he would understand my hint.

-Okay I'll pick you up in an hour. See you x - I realised he was texting really fast and again I starred at my phone in disbelief.

I didn't text back, hoping he would take that as a 'NO'.

-

An hour later the doorbell rang. I jumped off my bed and ran to my window. I couldn't see anyone so I tried to hide behind the curtains and waited. My phone rang again and I saw a new message.

-Don't hide from me. I'm waiting- It was Harry, my heart raced instantly. I glanced outside but still there was no Harry. I slowly went down the stairs to open the door, my heart was beating against my chest and with sweaty palms I pushed down the door handle.

"Hi" he said smiling and I flinched back. "Are you ready?"

I cough in fear , my eyes wide open I starred at him. He laughed, his charming laugh and looked at me.

"I..- I feel very tired" I stuttered.

He smiled, his beautiful and charming smile as the wanted to grab my hand. I flinched back but he caught mi on one finger.

"Please come with me" he whispered.

Even though I didn't want to go, I still nodded and he laughed relived.

"I'm waiting in the car" He said and let my hand free.

I nodded again, still surprised about my answer. I didn't want to go but I still said yes. What was he doing to me? How did he even find me? There were so many question. I put my Converse on and walked to the car. I didn't realize what I was doing I felt like I was in trance, my body acting against my head. He smiled at me as I climbed into the car. I starred out of the window, trying not to look into his green eyes. He chuckled and drove out of the parking lot.

I had no idea where he was driving but I kept starring outside avoiding him.

As he stopped the car, I looked at him and he looked me into the eyes pulling a cute smile and trying to calm me down.

"Lets go" he said as he opened the car door and climbed outside. He quickly came to my door and opened it.

"Voilà" He smiled and took my hand.

His touch was like fire on my hand, my heartbeat began to race and I quickly looked down. This boy did something to me and I didn't even know what. I calmed down and he took my hand, our fingers entwined. I was too surprised to pull my hand out of his, so I looked down and he chuckled again. He was mysterious, but there was something about him which made me think that I was save with him. He began to walk and I had no other choice than following him. He walked into a small pub, I realized that I've never seen this pub. He squeezed my hand gently as we walked into the pub. I looked around me and my eyes opened in fear. I saw 3 men sitting in a corner, they were all wearing black leather jackets and stopped talking as I walked into the pub. Harry looked at me confused and pulled me to a free table. He looked at me trying to find out the reason, but I tried to avoid his confused eyes. He ordered two drinks and we were sitting across each other not really talking about anything. As he stood up, telling me he had to go to the toilet I nodded. I was scared of being alone.

"I'll be back in a minute" he whispered into my ear as he went. His warm breath against my ear caused goosebumps on my body.

I head on of the men talking.

"That is her, I knew he would bring her here."

I winced. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I wanted to cry out but a hand covered my hand immediately. The pulled me out of the pub, I tried to punch them and screamed against the hand. The waiter didn't look up from his phone, it seemed like he didn't notice us leaving. The music was loud, maybe that was the reason he didn't notice. They took me outside the pub.

"This time nobody will rescue you" I heard a familiar voice.

Oh no. I was him..again..

A/N:

Cliffhanger I'm sorry . haha I'm sitting on the train to see One Direction today and I try to calm down, so I decided to write another chapter.

I'M SO EXCITED; I'M SHAKING AND MY HEART IS RACING AND I'LL SEE MY BABY BOY TONIGHT AND THIS IS TOO MUCH. HELP ME PLEASE

Please keep voting, commenting and reading.

I'll think of you all when I scream at the concert tonight, lets pray I'll survive this. OMG

love you and byeeee

Laura .xx