Chapter 9

Millie's POV:

As I went upstairs to my room, I tried to be really calm so my Dad wouldn't hear me.

"Where have you been, Amelia?"

I heard his voice behind me and flinched. I was always in trouble when he called me Amelia.

"I've been out with some friends" I lied and slowly turned around.

He came closer and I went backwards so he couldn't see my eyes, because they were always extremely red when I cried.

"I-I'm really tired Dad, I'm going to bed now." With that I shut the door to my room and locked it.

I walked into my bathroom to check up on my face, my back was still hurting and I was shocked as I looked into the mirror. I looked wasted and you could see that I was crying a lot lately. I had so many scratches on my face, some of them where still bleeding. I suddenly got angry, why didn't Harry tell me I was looking so horrible.

My Dad had any reason to yell at me tomorrow. I went for a shower and as I laid down onto my bed after it, I took a deep breath. Life wasn't fair at all. My phone vibrated, I looked on the home screen and saw a new message from Harry. I opened it without thinking and read the words.

-Hope you didn't get into too much trouble with your Dad, how are you feeling? x -

I threw my phone on the bed without replying, what was he even thinking. He sent me back to the house with scratches all over my face and without telling me that I looked horrible and then he just asks me how I'm feeling. I blew the air through my nose and boxed the mattress with my fists. Why was he even caring about me?

After a while I decided to write him back and I took my phone again, only to see another new message popping up.

-Please answer I'm worried about you.x-

It was Harry again, I pressed the answer button and typed in the words.

-Thanks for telling me that I looked like shit, yes my Dad liked me looking like I came out of a fight.-

The answer from Harry came almost two seconds later.

-I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you but you just jumped out of my car and ran away. x-

Damn he was right, but he could have told me even before we were leaving his house right? I was still angry at him as I replied.

-Yeah well it happened anyway.-

This time it took him a bit longer to answer my message, as I opened it I sighed.

-I'm sorry - I'm really sorry. I hope you're okay, I'm worried about you. How is you back? I saw you walking like it really hurts you. Should I take you to the doctor tomorrow?

By the way Millie, I'm sorry how things always turn out when I'm with you. I wanted to have a nice evening with you, it wasn't supposed to end like this. I'm sorry.x-

The awkward feeling that I really began to like him overcame my body. The way he apologized to me and it seemed like he was really worried about me. I decided to thank him for saving me, because I knew this whole thing could have turned out pretty bad.

-Its okay, thank you for saving me-

I knew I wasn't really nice to him but I didn't know how to react. I snuggled myself deeper into the bed and as soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep, without recognizing that my phone vibrated again.

-

As the alarm clock rang the next morning; I jumped right out of my bed. I had school and I had to cover up those scratches. I went in the bathroom, splashing my face with water and trying to cover

it up with Make-Up. 15 Minutes later, I jumped into my clothes and checked me once again in the mirror. I was actually kinda' proud of my result and all I had to do was to avoid talking with to many people face to face.

I ran down the stairs straight into the anteroom, put on my converse and ran out of the house. The last thing I needed was my Dad yelling at me right now.

I walked down the street as I saw the black Range Rover a few houses away, standing there at the roadside. I stopped my walking and saw Harry leaning against his car looking in my direction. He pushed himself up from the car, showing his perfect, tensed biceps and smiled at me. His hands rubbed through his hair trying to push back the curls, I laughed quietly because seconds later his hair fell back the exact same way it was before. He started walking towards me and I just stood there looking at him questionably.

"Hi you" He whispered as he stopped in front of me.

"Hi" I nodded at him, still looking confused.

"You look better than yesterday" He bent his head from one side to the other to check up on my face. "Hows your back?"

"Its better than yesterday, but it still hurts" I murmured.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I can offer you a ride to the school?" He put his hands in his pocket and crinkled his eyebrows.

"I'm okay thank you" I said and looked at him once more before I continued walking. I walked past him and I could hear him taking a deep breath. I wanted to turn around to look at him once more but suddenly something in my back pricked me really hard. I flinched and bent down on my knees for a second before I tried to stand up again. I continued walking as I hear Harry clearing his throat behind me. Second after that I felt his strong hands on my shoulder and he slowly turned me around. My heart stopped for a minute but I suddenly relaxed as I looked in Harrys eyes and he smiles back at me.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride"

I just nodded the pain in my back still continuing, he had his arms still around my shoulder as he helped me getting into the car. He closed my door and hushed on the other side taking his place behind the steering wheel.

"Thank you" I whispered as he started the car and pulled out on the road.

He looked good, with his white shirt and his black jeans. I starred at his tattoos. I've never noticed them before.

"What are you starring at?" He surprised me with his question.

"No -Nothing" I stuttered, looking out of the window immediately.

Harry chuckled and turned on the radio. Coldplay - 'Fix you' was on and goosebumps appeared on my body as he began to sing along. His voice was beautiful and as he sang the line "And I will try to fix you" he looked at me his perfect lips moving up to a perfect smile. I smiled back at him and his green eyes sparkled.

A/N:

Hope you like it. I don't really like it at this point but I'll make it better soon.

If you like please comment and vote. I love reading your comments, your honest comments so if you don't like it - tell me why and how I can make it better :)

Love you all and thank you for reading, it means a lot.

-Laura .xx