Chapter 18

Millie's POV:

The moment I stepped into Rubys house was the moment I forgot about my problems. Caitlin and Ruby were both a little hangover and talked so much rubbish but they made me laugh and they made me relax.

“We should order Pizza” Ruby said after a while.

“Pizza?” I asked in disbelief “Have you had a look at the clock its nearly 11am”

“I know, but I'm starving and I need a Pizza” Ruby said and shrugged her shoulder.

“Okay I'm calling the Pizza Service” Caitlin offered and dealt the number. “Maybe the hot guy delivers the Pizza so we can make him stay” she said and did that creepy wink.

I laughed they where so weird but I realized how much I love them. I turned the TV on and went into the kitchen to get some glasses and juice so we could chill in front of the TV.

As I came back Ruby laid on the sofa so that nobody else could sit on on it.

“Hey fatty, roll over I wanna sit there too” I teased her and she groaned.

“First of all I'm not fat and second of all this is my house” She looked at me with those hangover eyes and I couldn't do anything about it, I had to laugh.

She finally rolled over so I sat beside her and looked at her.

“What is with your job then?” Ruby asked me after a few moments.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I have no idea, Peter just shut the coffee-shop down.”

“What are you gonna do now?” she asked me. She knew how much I wanted to earn money to move out of my fathers house.

“To be honest I have no idea, I think I need to go and look for another job” I said and avoided looking into her eyes.

“You'll find one” Ruby said as Caitlin entered the room again.

I nodded and took a sip from my glass.

After we ate the Pizza and watched some TV. We all fell asleep in front of the TV. I had to admit I enjoyed being with my best friend again, I missed it.

The ring of Rubys Phone woke me up and I put it on her ear.

“Hello” she said with her sleepy voice.

“Oh shit yes, I'll be ready, sorry” She hang up and jumped from the sofa.

“I forgot I had to go over at my Mums house, shes already waiting.” With that she rushed out of the room and I finally decided to look for my bag and my phone.

I looked at the homescreen and saw a few new messages and missed calls. As I checked they were all from Harry. What the hell?

-Harry: Where are you?-

-Harry: Millie where are you?-

-Harry: Can you please answer the phone?-

-Harry: MILLIE!!-

My heart began to beat faster as I read through the messages, why did he want to find me. I decided to call him back and as I dealt his number my body was shaking. I was nervous and there was a weird feeling inside my stomach.

“Hello” I heard his husky voice.

“Hi Harry” I answered shy. “You texted me and called me a few times, what up?”

I tried to act normal and not to surprised as I heard a deep sigh on the other end.

“Tell me you are okay?” he said his voice sounded relieved.