Chapter 4

Millie's POV:

I woke up the next day by the sound of my alarm clock. I quickly hopped into the shower, put some make-up on and tied my hair up to a messy ponytail. School, its only school, I told myself while running down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and rushed outside. I never liked those whole family “breakfast and I'm so happy because its a new day” things, so I always made sure I skipped them. My school was about 10 minutes away so I decided to walk instead of taking the bus. I realized I began to enjoy walking again. It was the first time, I walked without listening to music. I heard the birds singing and the wind blew through the trees. I was actually quite relaxed and happy. As I walked into the school a few minutes later, I went straight to my locker and as soon as I saw Caitlin I relaxed again. I needed her to stand school and all the other people. As the bell rang we went into our class, chatting about everything and nothing. I nearly forgot about the things which happened to me a few months ago.

As I came home from school I found a note on the kitchen table. Saying I should call Peter as soon as possible. I quickly grabbed my phone and called him. He answered and I could hear it in his voice that something wasn't okay.

“Hey Millie” he said weakly “I need you to help me please”

“Peter, whats wrong?”

I knew something happened and my heart was beating faster. What if, no that can't happen again. But he was the one.. Oh noo.

“Peter?”

I asked again as I heard him taking a deep breath before finally answering my question.

“I'm feeling very bad at the moment and I think I'm a little overworked, I really need to to help me out with the coffee-shop. I can't work at the moment”

I sighed and felt a little relieved. I actually thought something else had happened. I quickly glanced at the clock as I answered.

“Sure, I can help you out. When should I come?”

“Please just come by now and make a new opening plan, I will only open on weekends and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from now on. Because I can't do it without you.”

He sighed again and I knew he wasn't telling the whole truth but I quickly agreed and told him to come by in the next hour. As I hang up my heart was still racing and I wanted to call Ruby but I was scared she would make fun out of me so I decided to do this on my own.

I quickly dressed into some Joggers and another Hoddie and began to walk to the coffee-shop.

As I entered the coffee-shop everything seemed normal. I quickly glanced through the room and turned the light on. I made my way to the counter to grab a marker and to put the new shop hours on the card. I sighed, I knew the coffee-shop was Peters life. Giving that almost up must be hard. I called him again to say that I changed everything and that I'll be working on Wednesday. I turned off the light, locked the door and walked back home.

I didn't notice the black Range Rover who stood outside of the coffee-shop, because I was thinking about what Peter was hiding from me.

I heard foot steps behind me but I didn't think about it and just continued walking. But then I heard someone whispering behind me and I tried to glance over my shoulder to see who it was. But I only saw a small man, dressed in black and with a cap on his head. I continued walking. A few seconds later I saw another man also dressed in black walking towards me, looking straight into my eyes. My heart began to race instantly, the man was coming closer. I stopped walking as the man reached out for my hand, I flinched backwards and tried to run away. I could feel something grabbing me from behind, I screamed.

“Help, help me” I remembered the voiced from my Therapist. SCREAM FOR HELP IF SOMEONE TOUCHES YOU ON THE STREET.

But suddenly I felt something around my mouth, I realized the person was trying to stop me screaming by pushing his hand over my mouth. I quickly reacted and bit into his fingers as hard as I could. Now he was the one screaming, I began to run again. RUN TO A PLACE WHERE MANY PEOPLE ARE. I could hear the voice of my Therapist in my ear. And I ran as fast as I could, while screaming for help. I was getting tired, because I was running like hell and I wasn't used to running like this. Actually I wasn't working out for ages now.

I heard footsteps behind me and I looked back, the two guys where still following me. I screamed out in fear and turned back trying to take all energy reserves I could find and sprint to the park. I looked on the ground, taking a deep breath and ready for the run of my life as....

“Oooooouch” I screamed as my head hit something really hard. I fell down on my knees, holding my head in my hands, screaming for help.

I had no time to react because I my head was hurting like hell and I suddenly felt really dizzy. I heard some voices screaming over my head. I felt that someone was shaking me really bad, shouting my name, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't see anything. I felt someone punching me into the stomach and my back. I didn't react, my head was spinning. It felt like someone lifted me up from the ground. I heard the voices again, they were screaming louder.

“Help”

I whispered once again, before everything turned black.

A/N:

Sorry, sorry sorry I promised you it will get better but this is only a filler. It will become better I promise, I promise, I promise. 

Actually I'm going out with friends right now, this is why this chapter isn't that long and urgh I don't like it either but please don't stop reading, comenting and voting.

I love every single person who actually reads through my story, you are my heroes :) 

So I'm off now PARTYYYY