Chapter 12

Millie's POV:

The next few days went by really fast, I had barely time for anything else than studying for school, babysitting Jamie and yeah well texting Harry. He was basically texting me non-stop. He always asked how I was feeling and he wanted to know more about me. Well I told him pretty much, I was surprised how much I actually told him. He was still a bit weird, he didn't want to talk about his life but I remembered his hurt look when he was talking about his mum and that he moved out so early, so I didn't ask much about his past.

I woke up to a”good morning” message and went to bed with a “good night” message and I have to admit I really enjoyed it. It was weird though cause I was still scared of him when I saw him in person but when I texted him I really trusted him and I could text with him non-stop without getting bored.

Ruby and Caitlin both tried to convince me to hand out with them, but I told them I had to study and they knew I needed good grades because of my dad so they didn't ask any other questions.

As I woke up on friday, the first thing I did was checking my phone and I was surprised as I didn't see a new message. I quickly got ready for school, grabbed my bad and rushed out of the house. I decided to take the bus this time. As I sat in the bus, I took out my phone. Still no message. I began to wonder what happened and quickly read through the last messages from Harry, there was nothing suspicious. What was wrong?

During school my mind was constantly with Harry and every small break I ran to my locker to check the phone. It after the last class that there was finally a message from Harry and I took a deep relieved breath.

Harry:-Hiiii. Sorry about today, had some things going on. Dinner tonight? .xx -

I smiled while reading this as suddenly Caitlin stood in front of me, looking at me with confused eyes.

“What are you smiling at?” she asked me in a high tone.

“N.-Nothing” I said and put the phone in my pocket.

“Well, well” Caitlin said smirked at me. “Anyway wanna hang out tonight? Like a movie night at my place, Ruby is coming”

I liked the idea but I thought about dinner with Harry and suddenly I didn't know what to do.

“Erm, I have to work today and I don't know, I'm really tired it has been a busy week for me” I said trying to look confident.

“Ah well, you're right. Still at the coffee-shop?” Caitlin asked.

“Yeah still at the coffee-shop.” I answered and locked my locker. “I'll call you when I have time, okay?”

Caitlin nodded and pulled me in for a hug. “Sure, that everything is okay?” She looked me in the eyes.

“Everything is perfect” I told her and smiled, she nodded again before she excused herself and went to her next class.

I smiled as I left the school, Caitlin was always concerned about me, but she knew when she had to stop asking questions. It was like last time..I gulped the thought about..I gulped again and shook my head, he followed me everywhere, at least in my thoughts. Every time it came to my mine, my heart began to race and I began to walk faster and faster. I nearly ran home and after I closed the door behind me, I took a deep breath. I quickly ran into my room and changed into my working clothes, slamming the door behind me I ran down to the kitchen and made myself a quick meal. I knew I had to get to work by feet and I knew it wouldn't be easy. I hated myself for thinking about it every time, cause it always ruined my day and I got so scared afterwards.