Chapter 13

Millie's POV:

I quickly changed into my blue jeans, a white top and put a cardigan on. I put my big armbands over my wrists,quickly combed my hair and put some make-up on. As I looked a the clock I realized it took me only 10 minutes, I was proud of myself as I grabbed my handbag, put my purse,my phone and my perfume into it. I looked inside my bag, yes I had my pepperspraywith me. I jumped into my shoes and ran down the stairs. Luckily it seemed as my Dad wasn't at home, so I left him a quick note on the kitchen table and hoped he wouldn't ask any questions when I get home. I locked the door and ran back to the car. Harry smiled at me as I climbed into his car. I glanced at him and smiled back.

“Ready to go” I mumbled.

He still looked at me, his green eyes sparkling as he looked down my body.

“Uhm” I began to nervously shift in my seat and grabbed the seat belt. He shook his had, trying to push the curls out of his face and cleared his throat.

“You look” he stopped “You look.. really beautiful” he whispered before he started the car and pulled out of the parking space. I blushed and didn't answer.

We didn't speak much during the drive, mostly because we both didn't know what to say. I glanced at him a few times, hoping he wouldn't notice me, looking at him. But I could tell whenever he noticed it, because his smile got even bigger from time to time.

As he stopped at the restaurant he choose, he pulled into a parking space and looked at me after turning the radio off.

 “Ready?” He asked his voice seemed huskier than before.

I nodded and he jumped out of the car. I opened the car door and did the same. Harry locked the car and nodded as we both ran into the restaurant. - Stupid rain -

“A table for two” Harry ordered at the entrance. The lady looked at Harry, showing more of her boobs than she should have. Harry cleared his throat and she stopped starring at him as she showed us the way. I chuckled as she nearly danced in front of Harry and as we sat down she bend down to show even more of her boobs.

 “If there is anything I could do, I'm here to help” She said, completely ignoring me.

 “Thank you” Harry said, his eyes only on me.

I chuckled again as the lady danced away and left me alone with Harry. Harry raised his eyebrows and showed his adorable smile.

“Well..” he began and shook his head. I smiled as another waitress came and handed us the menu. We ordered our drinks and food and I watched Harry talking with her. Yes he did most of the talking and ordered our drinks and food, but I realized that I enjoyed it. I was really calm which surprised me. I really enjoyed his presence and I had to admit I felt like I began to like him. He was different and maybe I began to like the mysterious side of him. He made me feel safe but scared me at the same time, but since we've been texting so much I began to put away the thought that he could hurt me. His ringing phone brought me back to reality and after he mumbled a short “Sorry” he answered the phone. I took the time to look around in the restaurant, I've never been here, to be fair I never really knew such a nice place existed. Our table was at a big window and I could see a pretty landscape through the window. I searched for the exit sign and I was relieved as I saw that I had the best place to watch the door. At least I saw everyone entering the restaurant, I sat back in my chair and watched Harry. He nodded a few times, not really answering.

“Okay, we'll see” he mumbled and I quickly looked away. Who was he talking too. Was he talking about me?

“No, no its okay, I'll see what I can do”