Chapter 19

Millie's POV:

Harrys hands pulled me closer his hand still on my cheek he lifted up my head. Looking me deep into the eyes he repeated his question.

“Millie are you scared of me?”

I didn't know how to react, his eyes got darker again as he lowered his head so his lips where only inches away from my lips.

“Are you scared that I will hurt you?” He whispered, a mint scent reached my nose.

I still didn't response, my heart was beating hard against my chest and I tried to stay calm but I knew my heart and body were betraying me.

He surprised me my giving me a kiss on the cheek before he whispered into my ear.  

“I wont hurt you”

He released me out of his grip and went back to the cooker to continue cooking. I stood there completely confused. Yes he scared me but he made me feel safe at the same moment. He chuckled as he looked at me once again, it seemed like he was enjoying that game or whatever his actions were supposed to mean.

“W-What are you cooking?” I tried to chance the subject.

“Just some Pasta, you look hungry” he said softly and put two plates out of the kitchen cabinet. I nodded and sat down at the kitchen table.

He went to the fridge and handed me a bottle of water.

“Here you go” he said as he touched my hand which laid on the table. I flinched back, not because I didn't like him touching me but because he always surprised me with his actions.

He served me some noodles and put some sauce on them as he put the empty paninto the dishwasher.

As he sat down on the table across from me, he looked at me.

“Don't tell me you don't like noodles” he said his mouth playing an amused smile.

“No- No I actually love noddles” I quickly answered and began to eat.

As soon as I finished eating I stood up and cleaned the kitchen, I knew Harry was watching me but I ignored him as good as possible.

“Thank you” I stuttered after I finished and finally looked at him again.

He just nodded.

“Want to watch a movie or do you want to go to bed?” he asked me with his husky voice.

“Erm what?” I looked at him, my eyes wide open.

“I guess we're watching a movie then” he said while chuckling.

I nodded and he took my hand, leading me to the living room. I was surprised how well he knew my house and I got a little scared as he went straight to the Television set and turned it on.

He sat down at the sofa minutes later and looked at me.

“Which movie?”

I shrugged my shoulder, I knew I was to nervous to even pay attention to my favourite movie right now.

He laughed and stood up again, looking through my movies.

“I think we should watch a TV program cause all your movies are crap” he declared after a moment.

I took a deep breath and wanted to protest, I loved my movies but I decided to let it go. He sat back down on the sofa facing me, as he reached out his hand and pulled me closer to him. I tried to stumble back a little bit but the grip around his hand was to strong so I gave in and moved closer to him. He laughed amused and stroke back the hair from my face.