Chapter Fifteen (Final Chapter)

Johnnies P.O.V

I walked down the busy street silently cursing myself for not taking those stupid drivers Ed classes. I know how to drive but I just don't have the energy to take them. Actually, ever since Kyle left I haven't had much energy besides in my YouTube videos. Like I'm now the "emo" at school cause I never talk anymore I'm not as engaged in my school work as I used to be and to top it all off I have Fs in 3/6 of my classes. What drove me crazy is I don't know if I should even move on or if I should just wait. I mean I can't wait forever. ( >=-D)

I absentmindedly stepped into the little cafe I had just recently found. It was called The StoneRidge Cafe. It was pretty good and the employees were SO nice. They were like my only remaining friends right now. A Waiter came over to me and took my order but I found myself taking in his small details. He was cute. He had pretty green eyes. I shook myself out of the little trance and continued with my order. I saw his name was Bobby. (As in Bobby mares i love him)

He eventually brought me my food and it was actually really delicious compared to the other stuff I've eaten here before. I also ordered some plain black coffee cause it was cheap and I didn't have much money on me. I finished eating and paid. I also gave the waiter a tip.

I looked down at my feet as I stumbled out of the restaurant because I also had a lack of sleep recently not knowing that I would see Kyle the next day. I was about half way home until I felt someone lightly tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the waiter that was at the cafe, Bobby. I gave a friendly smile telling him I was listening to him.

"Hey," he smiled happily.

"Hi,"

He handed my a little sticky note with a phone number on it and I put it in my wallet and gave him a bit more real smile.

"I have to get back to work but um...call me sometime," he told me.

"Ok," I replied and then he ran off back towards the cafe.

That was weird I never had a guy personally ask me out before. I usually ask people. I ran home quickly and entered the contact info into my phone and threw the sticky note in my trash bin. I didn't text him right away because I didn't want to seem desperate but the next morning I did.

J: 'hey it's Johnnie. The guy from the cafe'

Kyles P.O.V

I listened carefully at the noise going on outside. Police sirens were going off but not many. More like just one single police car. There were a couple police officers inside questioning my dad and he kept denying that he had me and kept telling them I was still with my mom.

I somehow got the rope on my feel to come untied and I banged on the door. That was so easy I should have done that way earlier. Because like 30 seconds later a guy with ginger hair was looking down at my tied up body.

"Are you Kyle David Hall?" He questioned. I nodded. He didn't even untie me he just went straight over to my dad and cuffed him.

"Take him to the station for questioning." He told the other police officer who I couldn't get a good glimpse of. As soon as they were out the officer which I learned was named officer Mullins untied my and asked me a few questions.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 17," I said truthfully

"Do you have any other family besides your dad?"

"No," I lied. No way was I going back to my mom. I don't even know why but it was only a few more months until I was free I'm not going to spend that with her. Maybe officer Mullins will just let me go because I'm so close to 18.

"That's all" he said, "go pack your things you will stay at a group home until you are 18" he informed me. I nodded once again. Fine with me as long as I'm away from my messed up family. Anything besides that.

A/N:

I'm so excited for the sequel it will be 10x better than this fic