Chapter Nine

Kyles P.O.V (fluffy smutty chapter don't read if you don't like smut)

Me and Johnnie walked down the road to our house it was now spring break so we had a lot of time to hang out with each other especially because his parents are going on a trip so we have his whole house to ourselves for a full week. I wonder what a teenage couple would do in an empty house? No clue.

We walked in and sat on the couch watching Adventure Time cause that's all that was on at the moment. We cuddled and it was awesome just laying there with him. Just enjoying each other's warmth. I soon found myself getting sick of the movie and paying more attention to Johnnie, the way he bit his lip in concentration to follow a long with the show. The way his breathing was mellow from being relaxed in my arms.

I scooted away from him and then hovered over him. He looked towards me and we planted our lips together in a sweet yet passionate kiss. I kissed him roughly and bit his lip as we kissed. I got annoyed by Jake and Finns voice so I pulled off of him and turned off the tv. I put my lips back on his.

I grinded against him as we kissed and we both quickly got turned on. I could feel the friction in my skinny jeans and I wanted to hurry up cause I had never done this with another human and it was killing me. I kissed down his neck leaving bite marks all the way past his collar bone down to his hips and to the waist of his jeans.

Johnnie gasped before managing to let out a few words, "K-Kyle I don't want to go all the w-way,"

"Then we won't. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do babe."

His head tumbled back onto the arm rest of the couch and I kept going. I pulled down his pants and licked and bit down his thigh. I eventually reached back up and kissed his shaft and worked my way to his tip. I swirled my tongue around him and he moaned. I took him in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down until I could tell I was having an effect on him. After a I don't even know how long he started becoming more vocal.

"Oh-oh my god Kyle I'm close." And not even that long after that a string of profanities came out of his mouth as he came into my mouth. I swallowed and licked away any mess that was still on his length. I kissed back up to his neck and kissed him on the lips deeply one last time before panting out of breath in his arms.

"God I love you," he said still breathing heavily.

"What?" I said shocked.

"What?" He said trying to cover up what he just admitted.

I stood up and walked out the door and went home. I did like Johnnie but I don't think I loved him yet. I honestly had no fucking clue what to say or do.