Chapter Eight

Johnnies P.O.V

Kyle had to do something after school today so I headed home by myself. I don't know what Kyle had to do but it sounded urgent so I just left him to it. I walked home gripping my new necklace. I had a new habit of clasping and unclasping the lock when I was bored.

I decided I would work on the song I was writing for Kyle cause I had nothing better to do.

Luckily, my mom was no where to be seen so I headed silently to my room after grabbing a Mountain Dew from the fridge.

I unzipped my old guitar and removed it from the case. I got the guitar when I was 11 so it's pretty old. 5-6 years. There are vans and monster stickers all over it but the sound of the guitar sounded brand new.

I put the strap over my shoulder and started playing random chords and tuned it. Then I started playing the new song I wrote for my boyfriend:

"Hello there little Wallflower I know you're not like the others. You've probably heard this more than once but I think we'd be good for each other."

That's all I had so far so I pulled out my notebook full of random lyrics. I thought of when me and Kyle first met and started thinking up lyrics from that time until now. I did want to show him the song but I was incredibly nervous to sing it to him. I continued the song and experimented with new song chords until I got the next verse perfectly.

"Hello there little wallflower, how do I even begin to say? You stick out like a sore thumb but that's okay cause that's the reason I found you today."

After a few attempts of right and wrong I finished the song and it was perfect. I loved it and I thought it fit Kyle perfectly. I knew Kyle said he was busy I was so excited I texted him asking if I could come over and show him a surprise. He said he could come over here, which I was fine with. I said okay and kept practicing the song until I got it perfect.

----

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and excitedly got up and opened the door. I was so pumped up I got over my anxiety and was ready to perform the song for him. Kyle say on my bed and I sat on my stool with my guitar smiling at him. He was so cute. I can't believe he picked me. A loser.

I snapped out of my daze and started strumming the chords on my worn guitar. (If you don't want to read the whole song skip ahead. If you do click the play button at the top and start reading. I've saw people do this on their fanfics before and I thought it would be cool.)

"Hello there little wallflower, I know you're not like the others. You've probably heard this more than once but I think we'd be good for each other,"

My anxiety started to come back but I kept going anyways. It's just Kyle I can do this.

"Hello there little wallflower, how do I even begin to say? You stick out like a sore thumb but that's ok cause that's the reason I found you today."

I glanced up and saw him smiling. Good sign. I kept strumming the chords and went onto the chorus.

"They say don't believe in love at first sight but little wallflower with you I just might. They tell me not to hope and dream that one day you will come running to me. But if I work up the courage to say hello, could you please, could you please not tell me to go. Cause you might be shy but darling so am I so let's go somewhere together alone tonight."

I finished the chorus and looked up at Kyle. He was smiling a genuine smile and I was surprised that he wasn't stopping me from playing guitar cause I was so horrible. I kept going with the song though.

"Hello there little wallflower I'm a sucker for all that you do. It makes me mad knowing you're sad that nobody means something to you. and oh my lovely wallflower is there any possible way. That I can convince you that I will not leave so as long as you promise to stay. "

I finished the last part and started on the last chorus and I gained a little more confidence because he was booing me.

"They say don't believe in love at first sight. But little wallflower with you I just might. And they tell me not to hope and dream that one day you will come running to me. But if I work up the courage to say hello could you please could you please not tell me to go. Cause you might be shy but darling so am I, so let's go somewhere together alone tonight. Cause you might be shy but darling so am I so let's go somewhere together alone tonight."

Kyle rushed over to me and I sat my guitar down and leaned it up against the bed. He pushed my Ching up with his 2 fingers and leant down to kiss me cause he was a few inches taller. I kissed back smiling for a minute before pulling away.

"Did you actually like it or are you just being supportive?" I asked him hoping for an honest answer.

"Yes I love it." he smiled and then leaned back in to kiss me. He didn't look like he was lying so I went with it and kissed him back. We kissed for awhile until it was time for him to go home.

I layed in bed peacefully with a huge smile on my face.

(A/N: pretty much a fluff chapter but hey I updated. Next chapter will not have smit but will most likely have sexual content. Sorry? Your welcome?)