Chapter Five

Kyles P.O.V

Me and Johnnie have been hanging out and texting for a few days now and since then I haven't cut. I was going to tell Johnnie I'm gay today and maybe ask him out of that goes well. Since he told me he is Bi I think there is more of a chance he'll say yes.

(I know it's really early in the book but most of the drama starts when they are already in a relationship.)

Chances are if one day I decide o make it public I'm gay than Shannon will be pissed but I'm not really for that anyway. My arms got goosebumps as I walked towards Johnnie as he was talking to one of his friends. I think his name was Jey? Maybe Jeydon? I don't know. I motioned to Johnnie with my hand telling him to come here.

He jogged over, by now I was blushing and scared and nervous. I led him into a bathroom that nobody ever uses.

"Johnnie can we talk?" I asked anxiously. He nodded and smiled telling me to continue.

"Well, um," I stuttered.

"Kyle just tell me. You can trust me," I know I can trust him but I don't know if I'm ready to tell him. You know what? Fuck it.

"I'm gay," I stated. He laughed. A million thoughts were racing through my head about how he probably hates me now. I got up and headed towards my classroom. He pulled on my wrist and pulled me to his chest. I noticed we were about the same height.

"I know, I've been waiting for you to come out and tell me so I can do this," he said softly and forcefully pulled my lips to his. I have never kissed a guy before. Or a girl for that matter. I kissed back. It was a short maybe 6 second kiss but after he pulled off i craved more. I was about to pull him back to my lips but the bell rang interrupting us.

"I have to go. Text me after school gets out," he said as he ran out of the classroom probably to one of his classes. I think it's cute he actually cared about school unlike me. I was left in the bathroom dazed and confused. I decided to skip the rest of today and go home. Not like my parents cared about my education anyway.

I walked home and snuck into my room still dazed from what had happened earlier. All of that just felt so new to me. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. Nobody truly ever liked me. Like I mean there is my 'acquaintances' and Shannon but they didn't know anything about my home life or that I cut or anything. But Johnnie did. That's why I'm surprised he actually liked me: a messed up, crazy, depressed guy.

I cuddled into my blankets and fell asleep until school got out which wasn't for like a few hours.

----

Johnnies P.O.V

All 4 periods I went through I didn't see Kyle at all. I was worried. Maybe he was mad at me cause I kissed him? Maybe he was depressed again. I texted him a few times and he never replied. I decided to just head to his house after school.

I noticed his parents were home but I was to worried to just leave Kyle especially if he was mad at me or hurting himself again. Even if he didnt want to be in a relationship with me then I still had that kiss to recall back on. That was the best kiss I've ever had but it was the only kiss I've ever had. I can't believe I actually initiated my first kiss.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer I heard footsteps than the door opened showing a tall man who looked about 40. He stared at me waiting for me to say something. He didn't seem friendly at all.

"Is Kyle there?" I asked even though I actually knew he was.

"Hey Susan (yes I know that's not his moms name) the faggots got a boyfriend! He yelled into what looks like the kitchen. I didn't say anything cause I didn't want to cause a scene. I had no right to stand up for Kyle. We weren't dating.

"Sure come on he's upstairs," I ran in and up to a room that had a pierce the veil poster on it. I knew it was his. He lives pierce. I'm more only bands like My chemical romance but overall we had pretty much the same music taste.

I knocked on his bedroom door and waited for a response and he opened it smiling. Guess I shouldn't be to worried anymore. I walked in and sat on his bed bouncing up and down slowly. His room was amazing. Way better than mine at least.

"So what'd you come over for?" He asked.