"Eat up Mal. After you finish eating, I'm going to take you to Uncle Derek's house so you can see your Aunt Lianne."

Her face lit up as I mentioned Lianne's name. "Auntie Lia is here!?" I smiled and nodded as I took a bite of my pancake. "Yay!" She cheered.

I looked over at Sean who was smiling down at her as she cheered. I smiled as I looked back down at my plate, cutting a piece of my pancake and placing it into my mouth.

"Okay princess. Settle down and eat," Sean told her as he wiped the side of her mouth with a napkin. She stopped cheering.

"Okay daddy," She said, giving him a toothy grin before she shoved a piece of her pancake into her mouth.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Mommy, are we there yet?" Malia asked me for like the millionth time.

I looked back at her and saw that she was brushing the hair of one her Barbie dolls. "Almost baby girl," I told her. "We're about a minute away, think you can wait one more minute?"

"Yes!" She smiled as she continued to brush her Barbie's hair. I smiled before I turned back in my seat. We finally arrived to Derek's townhouse, which was not that far of a drive from Sean and I's place. Sean parked the car next to Derek's car, in front of the garage.

I took off my seatbelt and opened the car door, quickly exiting the car. I zipped up my jacket before closing the car door and opening the door for Malia. I unbuckled her from her car seat and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I closed the car door.

I set Malia down on the ground and she quickly went up to Sean, taking his hand and holding it. I grinned as we began making our way to the front door. Malia let go of Sean's hand and ran all the way to the front door. She went on her tippy toes and raised up her hand, wiggling her fingers as she struggled to reach the doorbell. "Mommy! I need help!"

I chuckled lightly as I picked her up. She leaned forward and pressed the doorbell a couple of times. She pulled her hand away and looked at me, giving me a small smile. The door soon opened, revealing a very jubilant Lianne. "Lia!" She joyfully said.

"Auntie Lia!" Malia beamed as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Lianne. Lianne took her from my arms and wrapped her arms around her tightly.

"I missed you so much my beautiful goddaughter!" Lianne pulled her head back so she could look at Malia. "I missed you too Auntie Lia."

Lianne gave her a small smile before turning her attention to Sean and I. "I swear, every time I see her, she looks more and more like Sean." Sean and I began laughing lightly.

"I'm serious!" Lianne smiled as she looked at Sean. "She has your blue eyes, dark brown hair, your nose, everything!"

She wasn't lying. Malia looked exactly like Sean, no doubt about it.

"Oh, sorry! Come in! It's pretty chilly outside," She said as she opened the door all the way. Sean and I entered the house, Lianne still holding Malia. I heard the door close behind me as I began to remove my coat.

"No, wait! Keep your coat on!" Sean quickly said, stopping me. I looked at him, confused, as I closed up my jacket again. "Why? We're inside."