Stepping out of the bathroom, I padded towards the T.V. set opposite to the beds with dripping hair and a towel wrapped around me and switched it on. There were only handful of channels but thankfully there was a music channel which was playing Britney's songs in a row. This perked me up and my hips already started to sway to Womanizer. Raising the volume, I started to move my body with the beats while singing along the song. After two more songs, I thought it was better to get dressed and then continue dancing.

With the songs playing continuously I dropped my towel on the floor and wore my undies. At that very moment, Toxic started blaring and I couldn't help but close my eyes and move with the music. It was so addictive that I forgot all about dressing up and climbed on the bed and started dancing. The moves I was making could've made any nun close their eyes.

I was completely into the dance and the music. I didn't even heard the door opening and someone stepping in until I heard a sharp intake of breath and my least favorite word.

"F*ck!"

I opened my eyes and turned my head to the door. And to my utter embarrassment, there he was with jaws hitting the floor and eyes raking my body. I immediately sat down and covered my body with the blanket and screamed, "Out! Get out!"

He was in some kind of trance which broke when I shouted. He scrambled back outside shutting the door behind him. Is it possible to die because of embarrassment? No? But I think I might just die because of it. My heart was thundering inside my rib cage. There was also a huge possibility of me turning into a puddle of liquid with the rising temperature of my body which was also causing me to turn a deep shade of red.

"Ahem. Can I... come in now?" I heard him from behind the door.

"No?"

"Huh?" Arg!

"Chas! I got to come in. Just dress up immediately."

Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!

I haphazardly pulled on my clothes which actually were my pajamas. Thank the lord that because of last morning encounter with Ian in my shorts and tank top, I decided to wear long gray pajama bottoms with a T-shirt last night. I sat on the edge of the bed wishing for the floor to open up and swallow me whole. The door creaked opened and Ian stepped in. My back was facing the door so I couldn't see what his expression was. I was too mortified to turn back and see what he was doing.

"So...I...ah....went out to get...some...." His voice was sober and it seemed that he was also embarrassed by what happened. Good. That means I'm not alone in this. I was listening carefully to what he was trying to say but in mid of his sentence, he broke out into fits of laughter which made me snap my head to his direction. My eyes narrowed on his hunched over figure while he was guffawing clutching his stomach. I slumped down on the bed with my face pressed against the pillow. He will never let me live it down.

After few more minutes of him laughing out his lungs and me drowning in my misery he spoke. "I never thought of you as an exotic dancer. Nice moves you got there." I raised my head and slammed it down again with force.

"Were you practicing those steps to seduce me this night?"

"Arg!" I sat up. "First of all. Get over yourself, you prick. Second, I thought I was alone in this room. Third, you wrote that you'll be back by four and now it's still two. And fourth. Ever heard of knocking?" I yelled the last line.

"Why would I knock when I already have the key? How could I've known that you were practicing for the audition for the part of an exotic dancer? My work was done so I thought there was no point in staying till four so I came back... If you wanted privacy than you could have hung a do not disturb sign by the doorknob outside. But if you ask me, I really liked your performance. Especially, that hip thrust." To emphasize it he actually did that move which notched up my blushing.