Chapter 6

There's a small apartment with its inside turned out. Things are spilled all over. Broken pieces of glasses scattered on the floor stained with blood. Two men are sprawled on the ground with neck slit open. Blood oozing out of one of them as he tries to breath. Ending up choking on his own blood.

There's another man tied to a chair screaming through a cloth piece stuffed into his mouth. He tries to wriggle his hand as the masked man brings a knife down on his pinky finger.

"Mmmmmffffff.....!!!!!" The tied man screams in agony as the finger drops down to the floor.

"Shhhhh!!" The masked man silences the other man while touching the bloodied edge of the knife to his lips. "I don't like noise," he says in a bone chilling whisper. "If you want other of your fingers attached to your hand then stay silent... Understand? .... Nod if yes."

The tied man nodded frantically while staring at the masked man with wide open frightened eyes.

Seeing the reaction he wanted, the masked man smiles behind the mask and straightens up to his full height from hunched position when he was looming over the man with only nine fingers now.

He walks to the T. V. set and changes the channel to one showing a documentary on medieval killing technique. He tilts his head to a side as he watches the torturous killing equipment being attached to a man with quite a sickening interest. "Now, that's what we're talking about."

"I wonder if we can enact this without the instruments." He looks over his shoulder towards the tied man. "What say, mate?"

The tied man's eyes widen even further and he writhes. Tears streaming down his face as he shakes his head.

"Aw! Don't be a killjoy, old sport. That looks pretty amazing." The masked man turns around fully and starts walking freakishly slow. "Although the said instruments are not here but we can always improvise."

He picks up an empty wine bottle and breaks it by striking the bottom of bottle against the table edge and regards it's sharp ends.

He looks, over the broken end of the bottle, at the frightened face of the tied man with sinister eyes.
He then presses the sharp ends of the bottle against the shoulder blade of the tied man and a rivulet of blood flows down. The man again screams with pain.

"Isn't pain beautiful? ... Makes you feel alive... Doesn't it? ... But if you don't want it anymore then just tell me already...
... Where is Ian Carter?"

******
Hello, readers!

So this was a small sneaky chapter which you already have guessed that it wasn't from Chas's POV. Instead, it was a third person's POV.

Well, I hope this chapter spices the story up a little more.

Tell me what do you think of this little twist and about the scary masked man.

And do Vote :)

Stay Psycho (lol, don't)

-- Jags

That Geek Is A TroubleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara