"Mam!!actually..manik sir , sent this parcel for you.."she informed holding a big box in her hand.

My face lit up ,without wasting any moment I snatched the box with a big grin and after thanking her I banged close the door in excitement and rush towards my bed and tore the wrapper in excitement and found a pink note sticked on it.

"Huh!!!My poor wrap..it must be tore to death till now.."reading the note I blushed hard.

He knows me so well!!!

Keeping the note aside, I opened the box my jaw dropped down to the floor and my eyes were more excited that they came out to see from its socket

Keeping the note aside, I opened the box my jaw dropped down to the floor and my eyes were more excited that they came out to see from its socket. A beautiful purple Cinderella gown was twinkling at me. That was a dream gown, exactly like Cinderella wore, there was another box , I opened it to found a Cinderella crystal glass sandals shinning brightly and I felt my excitement and happiness reaching its peak.There was note sticked with a gown again I took it to read.

"Cinderella never asked a charming prince,
But a gown, a sandal and a carriage pumpkin.."
I smiled reading the note bittng my lips.

I was busy,admiring the gown and sandals when I heard the knock again on my door and I got up to open it and there again my main standing with a new box but little smaller than first one, without listening or saying anything I took the box from her and walked back on my bed to open it and this time the box has a diamond crown, a necklace and a diamond bracelet and I was more than overwhelmed, contentment filled my heart , suddenly my eyes caught another pink note

"Oh my princess!!
Lets tour the world where magic resides,
How Cinderella became a prince's bride."

I was just speechlessly surprised,how fast he could be, its just few mins ago he left from here.

***************

I am completely ready for my date sitting in my living area,mom and dad has gone for a business dinner party,navya di is at her friends house for a project and I am alone at home with only servants around and waiting for my prince charming's aarival but still I have to wait 10 mins more to clock hands strike 8' and finally my door bell blared, I excitedly got up to open the door but my face fell seeing no one at the door except a huge beautiful bouquet of red and white rosses lying on my mansions door mat with a note stick on it.

"Cinderella!!..Cinderella!!..the distance you hating..
Then take the back door , where your prince is waiting...!!!!"

when I read the note a current of excitement flow in me and my pulse rates increased just a mere thought of manik waiting for me at the back door.