Al i t t l eS t u p i d & Al i t t l eB l i n d (K)

Now, look who's the lost soul here. I can't help but slap my forehead.Uuuurgh!

I run to my half-dispose clothes in my suitcase and rummage through my long-sleeve Speedo and it's matching pantyshort. I'm staring giddily at them when my room phone rings.

"Hi. Sam?.. Yea... Uhh.. Okay.. Thanks Sam. But I've change my mind... No.. Okay... Sure.. Wait Sam, what's Damon's room?.. Hey Sam.. Hey, are you still there?.. Uhh. I have something to give... Copy. Thanks Sam." I put the receiver back grinning. No way he's ditching me anymore. I can't take another day of soliloquy and binge eating. I unwrap myself and change to my Speedo then braided my hair into fishtail. Think braiding my own hair in fishtail is my closest in the department of independence. But I'm proud of it.

I lock my door and walk to the elevator. The old woman Samantha always talks to beams at me. "Hi." It's impossible to not return the kindest smile I ever see.

"Hello Karina,' she greets.I look at her confuse, 'I'm Linda. The oldest housekeeper here. I memorize every person who gets in."

I cock my brow but remain silent. Some memory this old woman has. The door opens and we both entered.

"Where are you going ma'am?" I ask posting my hands on the keypad.

"Ground. Thank you." She said smiling calmly.

She doesn't look like a housekeeper. Her appearance is more of a pensioner except with the uniform she's wearing. I press the G and 3 and lean on the wall. I smile at her before going out on the third floor. I brisk walk on the hallway searching for room 203.

207.. 206.. 205.. 204.. Woop. Wait. Why does my body reacts like I'm going to war without any arsenal? Geez. I step in front of the door. "203. Alright." Relax. I took a deep breath and knock 3 times. No answer. I knock again. Still no answer. I try to turn the knob. Open? Weird. I step inside stealthily and decided to make my presence obvious. My hand still on the doorknob.

"Ethan?" I said quietly. I call his name again loudly but there's no sign that someone is inside the room. I'm about to retreat when I hear a door open. I glance at the side and saw Ethan emerge from a room. He step back when he saw me, looking shocked.

"I'm sorry if I startled you. But you left your door unlock. Can I come in?"

"You are already." he said coldly.

"Yea. But-- Okay Ethan. Look, I'm sorry about that finger. I was just really frustrated." I said advancing my step. He tried to step back but impeded by the door behind him.

"It's okay. I'm not mad." he said smiling.

"Okay. So are you available today? I'd like to go skiing and surfing."

"Bulabog?"

"Yea." I'm sure my face lit up.

"Karina I don't think I can go with you. You see--

"No way Ethan. No way you're gonna---' I was walking towards him when my eye caught a suitcases in front of his bed. I clutch my chest, 'You're--you're leaving?"

"What? No. Uhh-- I still haven't unpack yet." I hear him say. I'm still staring at the suitcases like they're some kind of a landmine.

"Oh. I thought you're leaving already. So why can't you go with me? Is something the matter with the business?"

"Nothing. Just a minor glitch. But I have other business to attend to."

"Ethan please? Please?" I practically beg.

"Why me? We have a lot of guide here." he said turning to his mini fridge. His shirt caught my attention.

"Daemon? With an E? Woow." I said grinning.