So near yet so far (K)

I know I acted like a petulant child because of that middle finger. But it really pisses me off. He made me spill out everything. And he's a stranger. However, it's more childish if I continue acting like this. Come on Karina. Be mature enough please, for once.

Alright. Enough with this. I glance up my bedside table. The clock reads 10:53. Woaahh. I get up abruptly bringing a stinging sensation in my head. I close my eyes and let the pain subside.

Wait. Why didn't Damon come and fetch me up? Grrr

I struggled to get up and reach for the bathroom. I undress and soaked myself in the tub. Hmmm..

A knock on the door awaken my lull senses. I get up from the tub and wrap myself with a towel. A knock came again.

"Wait!" I shouts.

Water is dripping from my hair as I walk towards the door. I open it and find Damon standing at the wall across my room, hands abreast. I gulped. He really is handsome.

"Hey. Sorry I interrupted your shower." He said. Seems unperturb with my state right now. In fact, he's in unusual pokerface. So different from the expressive face I have seen. Or that is a mad look?

"It's okay. Are you going to fetch me now?" Actually it's not okay. I can feel a strange feeling enveloping me.

"Uhh, well, I came to tell you I'm indisposed for a couple of days." He said and walk away, leaving me stunned.

What the hell? Is he mad about that night? That finger? God. That's too much of a good boy. I slammed the door and carelessly drop the towel. I don't know. But I hate him. He's ruining my vacation.  Said he's going to tour me around here and now he's ditching me. Damn it. If I know he'll just date her girls. Grrr. Surely that face has a few flings with no commitment. Beach bum. Fuuu!

I get back in the tub and drown myself.

Just kidding. I just stayed there for another hour until my hands and feet go soggy and clammy and difused.

(to be continued. i am tired now. i just inserted this part (^_^)