B o o b yT r a p II (D)

My bed's a mess. I keep tossing in it. Have tried all possible ways of lying. But it seems sleep has eluded me. It's almost 3 am and am still haven't got a good sleep since yesterday's mishaps. I get up and sit on the bed side and rub my palms on my face. I keep recalling the event in my mind. 3 days of eluding her haven't made any difference. I still can't get her off my mind. I already pack my suit case 2 days ago because I'll be leaving on Monday after I have sort out the little glitches of the Hotel Salvatore. But that's just not the only reason. I need to veer away from Karina before things get worst on her part, like Samantha has told me. I know one wrong move of fate on her, she'll gonna take it on her chin. And I don't want that to happen.

But God. Yesterday. I kept staring at her. I got the best water ski experience ever. She look lost for some time. Maybe she's still adjusting herself on the water but behind all the creases in her forehead, her twitching of lips, her beauty is still there. But it doesn't matter. I can stand not being able to see her. Physical attraction and my own manly reaction are normal. Innate in us. Priesthood or not. But what he makes in my chest is frustrating. I kept convincing myself that it's all about physical, but hell, it's not. The wild beating of my heart is deafening. Everything was consummated when he attempted to kiss me. I nearly give in. I don't like what I saw in her eyes. But she's drunk and broken and probably she's imagining me as Damon the first.

I hate that I hate that last thought.

I stand up when I heard a bang outside of my door. Like a suitcase thrown on it. Then a tssk and a groan and a series of incoherent words. I lean my ears to the wall and was startled by the rowdy knock whoever's outside is making. I slowly turn the knob but keep the security chain. I saw Karina standing there leaning her forehead on the door.

I freeze. God. Is she drunk? I give her a once-over from head to toe and back. She's wearing a see-through black cocktail dress. The halter top plunge all the way down to her midriff. It's see-through and she doesn't have a bra. I shut my eyes hard and bit my lip. Jesus help me.

"Will you just stare at me?" she cooed softly.

"Karina what are you doing here?" Damn. My voice is shaking.

"I need someone to talk to. I'm not drunk." she smirk.

"Yea. I kind of see that." I let out a calming breath and remove the security chain. My palm sore from gripping the door's edge. She push the door and I instinctively catch her arms to stop her from falling. She laugh. Then her hand move to my waist. My mind tells me that I need to drop her but she might fall so I keep still, looking at the door behind her. Her one hand hold my shirt and the other starts to wrap around my neck. Then the other hand followed. My jaw clenches. I tried hard to keep my hands to my side. She inches forward. I hate it that she's tall. I need to turn my head at the sides to avoid her eyes. I could see again what I dreaded the other night. She move again until our bodies touch. My breathing escalates by the second of this misencounter. She tilt her head and next thing that happened brought me into a standstill.

As her lips touch mine, my breathing almost stop. I feel my limbs weaken and my stomach do a somersault. Her lips is soft against mine. I can feel her tongue poking my purse lips. I parted my lips to exhale but she took it and devour me. She starts to slowly rub herself in me and her hands caress my neck and hair. I raise my shaking hand and slowly hold her waist to keep it still.

With one sharp breath, I manage to push her and step back. "Karina you know this is wrong." I said and move farther away painstakingly.

She look befuddled. Then shake her head as she slowly step backward. Her face crack a grin. Then she laugh. "Oh my god. You're impossible. I just came her to tempt you. But you're one hell of a hard fella. She's so lucky." she said laughing while clutching her chest.