U n h e e d e dW a r n i n g s (K)

1, 2, 3 hah! 1, 2, 3 hah! 1, 2, 3 hah! Hah! Hah! Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

Panting.

Panting.

I slump on the floor. Sweat are dripping everywhere in my face. Probably my heart's gonna explode any minute from now. I've tried every work out equipment here in the Salvatorre gym. Damon has been ditching me for three days now. So with no one to accompany me with strenous activities outside, I venture my time with all the eateries around here. I went restaurant hopping, so to say.

Now I'm burning it all out. If I gain a lot of weight and my body sag and my face becomes a siopao, I'll kill Damon the first because he brought me here alone. Damon the second is just an accessory to the crime. I'm supposedly the one to get mad here because of his cockiness. He's lucky I still want him to accompany me after what he did. Samantha said he's just busy on something. But she seems distracted these past days. Even she herself becomes aloof with me, out with those friendly and accomodating front desk antic. She's sporting that obligatory front desk demeanor. Maybe there's really problem on their business. I wonder if they're running this hotel alone. I don't see their parents hovering around. Well, as if I know them. But there's a rotund woman Samantha always talk to. Maybe her grandma.

I always anticipate the third floor to open every time I ride the elevator and bring in Damon. But 3 days had pass and still no sign of him. I often have that urge to exit on 3 to check on him. Poor boy. I pull myself up and remove my gloves. Geez. It's damp. I'll shower and go food-hunting again. Seriously, is this how brokenhearted people cope up? Then love should come with a warning signal, like,

NOTICE: CAN CAUSE SEVERE BODY DAMAGE IF NOT HANDLED WITH CARE.

Tsssss.

Is warning signal would actually help? Well, roads are heap with signages and accidents still happen every now and then. I wonder if everything happens for a reason, the accidents I mean. Or if it's just a human nature, stupidity, you know.

I pass by the front desk and decided to have a little chitchat. She's wearing a red halter one-piece with her back fully bare up to her butt line. Woow. Some front desk she is. Non-verbal marketing strategy. Oops. "Hi Samantha!"

She turns around and I thought a spark cross her eyes. But it is suddenly replace with obligatory wrinkle brought about by obligatory smile. "Good morning. What can I do for you?" Eh? What have I done?

"Uh, is Eth-- Damon still not available?"

"Oh. D. Yea. Sorry."

"Hey it's okay." I said abruptly because she looks overly contrite. She smiled awkwardly. She flip a few of the brochures, then arrange it again. I grab one. Then she's rummaging under her desk. I can feel her uneasiness. Poor girl. So young to be handling such business problem. Whatever it is.

"Uh Sam, I wonder if you can arrange another guide for me?"

"Sure." She said still bending over the desk.

"Yea.. Because,' I flip my brochure and scan it,' well, uh, I want, to go Off White Beach."

"Off White Beach?" she straighten up.

"Yea."

"Where specifically?" Where specifically? I look at the map in the brochure and search for somewhere far.

"Uh, Bulabog Beach." I said looking up at her.

"Bulabog Beach?" Is she deaf?

"Yea. Bulabog Beach." I said irritably. Some part of me wishes it's not safe there.