Perfect Birthday

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear, Arriane...Happy birthday to you!"

That's what I woke up to this morning. And wanna know what? You'd think that because One Direction are professional singers that they'd be singing on key, but you're defiantly wrong. I think that they just did it that way so they'd wake me up. Especially Louis. And I knew if I wasn't pregnant he probably wouldn't have either jumped on me or dragged me out of the bunk. However, I just grumbled in response to them and tried to go back to sleep.

Taylor sighed. "Guys, you go get stuff ready. I'll get Miss Grumpy Pants up." She said right before she started to shake me slightly.

I groaned quietly and put my head underneath the pillow. "Can't I sleep in on my birthday? I literally didn't fall asleep until about three hours ago when Baby Direction stopped kicking my bladder.." I whined quietly.

Taylor shook me until I took the pillow off my head and I glared at her as she smirked back at me in a playful way. "Come on. We have to get you dressed and ready for a couple hours shopping so the boys can set up."

I slowly got out of the bunk and pulled down Harry's gray tee shirt over my bloated stomach as it had rided up a bit while I was being shook awake. It seemed as though I was wearing this shirt more and more now that I was as big as a bus. "Why do we have to leave now? The party can't be this early in the day."

Taylor rolled her eyes. "It's noon, Arriane."

I rubbed my eyes. "Hey, I'm pregnant not a clock."

"Oh whatever. Just put on some flats and something comfortable so we can go."

I sighed quietly and waddled into the bathroom to do as she said. I knew from experience it was better not to go against Taylor. Especially whenever it was my birthday, which she just loved to make a big deal about.

          ***

About an hour later I was dressed and ready to go on this hell of a two hour shopping trip. The only thing good about it was that I could go shopping for Baby Direction. Which was something that I hadn't been able to do since we've barely been able to leave the bus unless it was to go with the boys to concerts or sound checks.

"Hey, what'd I tell you about that dress?" Taylor asked as she came up behind me with a smirk.

I sighed and looked at her as I adjusted the long dark red colored dress over my stomach despite the fact that it didn't need it. "Are you going to mock me every time I wear this? I've only worn it twice. Doesn't mean you were right."

She pursed her lips. "See? It's comfortable isn't?"

I rolled my eyes. "That's besides the point. I just wanted to wear something easy." I grumbled and looked down at the spot that my feet used to be. I was suddenly glad I'd worn shoes that just slipped on so I didn't have to ask someone to tie my shoes for me. "Where are the boys?"

"Starting to set up for your party. Now come on." She linked her arm through mine.

I sighed as I let her pull me through the narrow hallway of the bus then toward the door. After she walked down the steps to the ground I carefully followed after her. "How many times do I have to beg for a railing or something on this thing?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Arriane, you're due next month and we're only going to be traveling about a week and a half more. It's a little to late for one. Plus Harry usually helps you off anyway so you don't need one." Taylor said as she tried to make sure I didn't fall flat on my face.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "I cannot see my feet and he isn't always around to help me." I said through my teeth and relaxed slightly once I stepped foot on the ground. "Speaking of Harry, don't the guys have a concert tonight?"