Battle Scars

"So would you like me to make you something, or do you want to go out and get something?" Harry asked as he took my hand and pulled me off the couch.

I pursed my lips slightly. "Are the boys awake?"

He glanced at the clock. "Erm..no. Probably not. It's barely ten and it's our day off. Liam and Louis are probably just waking up, I think Niall is asleep, and I know Zayn is. Why?"

"Because I think we should wait until they get up and we can all eat together. We have to figure out how exactly we're going to tell the public about this, remember? I think they should have some type of input." I said quietly and shrugged.

Harry slowly nodded. "Yeah. You have a point, love. But personally I think we should just do it at our next interview. I could just have you come on stage, we'll tell them about our relationship, and the baby as well."

I took a deep breath. "When exactly is the next interview?"

Harry thought for a moment. "Umm..maybe a couple of days from now. You'd have to ask Liam for sure."

I pressed my lips together. "I don't know if I can wait that long to be honest. I just want to get it over with." I whispered.

He pulled me closer to him so that I was pressed against his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. "Arriane, we've got pass the worse part. The only people's opinion's that matter are Taylor's, the lads, and my family."

I sighed a bit. "The worse part isn't over, Harry. I knew there was a fifty fifty chance of your family and the boys being okay with this..but I know your fans won't like it. Maybe thirty percent of them will be okay. If that. I know you say that their opinions don't matter as much, but..it matters to me. I've never had millions of people all over the world hating me. It was just..my dad. And after that..I just had to deal with the occasional girls in school that would pick on me for my glasses. This is..a lot different." I whispered and wrapped my arms around his next.

Harry put his forehead on mine and rubbed his nose against mine. "Love, we both know that there's going to be hate with this..but the true fans all over the world will support us. The ones that are angry and give you hate are the ones that are just in the fandom for the looks. If they're true fans they'll love that I'm happy. And you and our baby make me happy." he whispered and then pressed his lips against mine for half a second.

Before I even had a chance to respond I heard a shrill scream from behind me, and I knew instantly who it was. I sighed quietly and pulled out of Harry's arms to turn to look at him. "Louis..what do you want?"

"I wanted to eat something but then I lost my appetite with all the mushy mushy stuff happening in this living room." he said with a soft smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Get used to it, and whenever I'm huge get used to the fact that I probably won't be as nice as I am right now if you interrupt us again." I said and put my hands on my hips.

Louis blinked a couple times and then his face broke out into a grin. "I finally have the right nickname for you!"

I pressed my lips together. "Baby lady not working out anymore?"

"Nope!" He grinned once more.

I raised an eyebrow. "Well..care to tell me what the nickname is?"

He chuckled. "Queen Sassy! I've finally found my queen of Sass!"

I laughed quietly. "Queen Sassy? Sounds like the name for a cat."

Louis let out a long breath and pouted. "I guess it's Baby Lady again..back to the drawling board." he grumbled.