Bad Press Part Two

"No way. You've got to be kidding." Taylor said as she snatched the magazine out of my hands and shook her head. 

I wasn't sure if Harry had gotten a good look at it, and I couldn't tell because his expression didn't give much away. "Harry?" I asked timidly.

"This is so messed up. They don't have any right to do this." He said with anger in his voice as he ripped the magazine out of Taylor's hands. He stared at it for a moment then he tore it to pieces and threw it on the floor.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Calm down, Harry." she said in a whisper and glanced at the doors where the fans were still gathered then she looked at me. "Arriane, you don't even know for sure if those actually are your pictures. The press know that you went to the doctor yesterday..they could have just Googled ultrasound pictures and put them in the magazine just to make a buck."

I frowned and shook my head. "Taylor, I've been looking at the pictures practically all night. I know what they look like. These are the pictures." I said quietly and looked at my boyfriend.

Harry's face was flushed red in anger as he glared at the ground. I think he was trying to mask his anger or even make it go away completely, but it was proved difficult for him. "They're always doing this. And not just to me. But to all of us. We have no privacy and we can't do anything without them breathing down our throats and being there with a camera..ready to document every single little mistake we make.." He said and then looked up at me with sorrow in his gaze. "I'm so sorry, Arriane. Now that you're mixed up with me they're going after you. My family is mixed up in this..my friends..everyone I even come into contact with.." he whispered as his eyes began to tear up.

I frowned harder and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Shh..it's alright..I know you're sorry and that you don't want this kind of stuff to happen..but this is what they want you to do. They want to upset you because it'll cause even more bad press and drama. All you need to do is not let it get to you." I whispered and kissed his shoulder.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he sniffled softly. It was hard seeing him broken like this. It was almost worse than seeing how he reacted whenever I thought about getting an abortion. I didn't like to see him this way.

"I've always tried to not let it get to me, but whenever it effects the people I care about..I can't do it." Harry whispered as he pulled back and then rested his hand against my stomach. "I don't want my child growing up like this..but it's to late to change anything." He said with a frown.

I chewed on my lip and put my hand over his while it rested against my stomach. "I wouldn't change a thing, Harry. Why would I want to? Sure, this situation isn't perfect..but it could be a lot worse. I could have not told you. You could have not wanted to stick around. I could have..wanted to give the baby up for adoption. And probably a million other things could be happening." I looked into his eyes and smiled. "But we're in this together and this baby is going to be so loved.." I laughed quietly and shook my head softly. "So loved and so spoiled by it's aunt and uncles. We can handle anything."

"As much as I hate to ruin this little lovey moment you both are having..I'd like to get out of here before the entire world's population of girls are outside." Taylor said with her arms crossed and her eyes narrowed.

"I don't care if it'll be hard to sue them. This is my family and they used that picture after we signed a confidential agreement. We are never going back to that family planning office." Harry said in an angry tone as he tried to pack a couple of his shirts with one hand. "Yes! I'm sure we didn't give anyone else a damn copy! My girlfriend and I only had one set made of the pictures and all four of them are in a photo album. No one could have gotten a hold of them."