Growing Pains

"Now, I estimate your due date being between the 10th to 15th of November. But don't take my word for it because it could happen a couple weeks before or after." Kenzie said as she wiped the blue gel from my stomach.

I wrinkled my nose slightly as the smell of it was now getting to me. I didn't even know how to describe it. "Okay. At least I know around the time I should prepare for it." I said quietly and then glanced at Harry. His face was deep in thought. I touched his cheek to get his attention focused on me. "What are you thinking about?"

He kissed the side of my hand. "I was just thinking about asking my management if they could give us the whole month of November off. That way we could use that time to get ready..and Thanksgiving is also during that month so maybe they'll give it to us as a vacation." He said quietly and then brushed some of my hair out of my face.

I laughed quietly. "Well, I don't think the baby will care whether or not they agree to giving you that time off. You're going to be with me no matter what."

"And if they don't agree to that then I'll get my hands on them." Taylor said wiggled her fingers in a way that showed off her nails.

Harry cringed back slightly. "Just don't use them on me again." he said with a teasing tone.

She laughed quietly. "Don't make me mad, and don't hurt Arriane in anyway..and I won't." she smirked.

"Kitty got claws.." Louis coughed under his breath.

Taylor turned her attention to Louis and pursed her lips. "Must we go through this again, Tomlinson?"

He sighed dramatically. "Nope. Because I'm bored of the game, Kay, and we shouldn't do this here in a clinic where people are getting baby pictures and small children are getting check ups." he stated calmly.

"You sound like a grown up, Lou." Niall said with a slight laugh and tried not to show his smile.

"No way, Niall. I'm forever young." Louis said with a toothy grin that made him look like a five year old.

"Here are the pictures of your baby." Kenzie said and clearly tried to ignore the conversation that was being had. She smiled softly at me and held out the printed out pictures of the ultrasound.

I returned her smile and took the pictures carefully so I wouldn't smudge them then I leaned against Harry so he could see them as well. "I want to pick the best one...get it framed..and then put the others in a photo album." 

He nodded softly. "We'll go shopping or something for a frame and album tomorrow. But tonight, you and Taylor need to pack..." He trailed off.

I groaned quietly as I sat up on the table and cringed once again at the sound of the wax paper. "Ugh, I hate packing, and I hate it especially now because most of the clothes that I'm going to pack won't fit me in a couple of months."

Harry chuckled slightly. "Then I guess we'll have to go shopping for bigger clothes as well." He said as he helped me down from the table.

I wrinkled my nose. "Gah, I hate maternity clothes."

"If I may suggest something," Kenzie began as she unplugged the machine to get it ready to be moved out of the room, "There's a lovely maternity clothes store for younger ladies that just opened. It's right down the road from here."

Harry smiled and put his arm around me. "See? We'll look there tomorrow." he said and then leaned down. "And..if you don't find anything there you can always wear my clothes.." he whispered in my ear in a way that made me shiver.

I tried to ignore the way my cheeks were probably turning pink. "As much fun as that may be..I rather not wear pants that fall down around my ankles every time I stand up." I grumbled back.