Girl's Day

• Dedicated to Mikayla Frisz

"Hmm..so Jesse Mccartney or Justin Timberlake?" Taylor questioned as she pulled the ice cream covered spoon out of her mouth and licked the smeared chocolate ice cream from around her mouth.

I pursed my lips and tapped the end of my spoon against my chin. "Erm..I don't even know, Tay."

"Come on! You have to choose one, Arrie. That's the point of the game!" She laughed quietly and took another bite of the pint of ice cream that was sitting between us on the couch.

"Okay, okay! Umm..." I tried to think while I repeatedly tapped my spoon against my chin. "I guess I'll have to go with Jesse." I said and laughed at the face Taylor gave me. "What? He's got that childish cute from when he was younger and he just grew up so nice."

Taylor rolled her eyes and laughed. "I guess. Justin Timberlake is still my pick out of the two." she stated and took another bite of ice cream.

"I figured." I stated and took a bite of one of the pickles that were in the jar beside me. Yes, I tried the pickles and ice cream thing, so sue me. And for the record, it didn't taste as amazing as pregnant women make it out to be, but it wasn't half bad.

"Now give me some options." Taylor said and smiled as she wiped the ice cream from her mouth.

"Okay.." I trailed off and tried to think of people from the long list of male celebrities that I knew. "Drake Bell...or.." I smirked softly, "..or Liam Payne."

Taylor looked at me and blinked a couple times as if she couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth. "Arriane, we're talking about celebrities that we've never met. Not ones that were sitting in our living room not two days ago." she said quickly.

I shrugged a bit. "You have to choose, Tay. It's the point of the game." I mocked her and took another bite of the pickle I was holding.

She sighed a bit while rolling her eyes and then mumbled a name under her breath.

I leaned forward slightly. "I'm sorry, what? I couldn't hear you."

Taylor groaned in annoyance and took another bite of ice cream before she spoke. "Liam Payne.." she sighed.

"There now. That wasn't so hard now, was it?" I questioned in a teasing tone and laughed quietly. "And also, just because we haven't met any other celebrities besides the guys does not mean we won't in the future." I stated and took another bite of the pickle.

"I know that, Arriane. I just meant like..right now." Taylor said quietly and chewed on her lip. "I don't want to play this game anymore. Lets just watch another movie." She said quickly and started to get up.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist. "Taylor, I know you like him."

She raised an eyebrow after I spoke. "I do not, Arriane."

I groaned quietly. "Yes, you do. And I know he likes you too. So just stop trying to hide it already and make the first move!"

"Arriane, we haven't known each other for more than three days. I am not making a move." She said and frowned. "Sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that." she said quickly.

I rolled my eyes. "It doesn't matter how long you've known him, Taylor. He's smitten with you already and so are you with him. Just ask him out or something." I finished the pickle in my hand and sucked the juice off my fingers. Don't think dirty thoughts now. "And by the way, I'm not offended by what you said. Besides, we were both drunk. You know it's not like me to sleep with a random guy I just met." I said and rolled my eyes again.

Taylor sighed and sat Indian Style on the couch after she positioned herself to face me. "What if he says no, Arriane? I'm just a normal girl and he could have plenty of other super model girls..hell..he could even have a much more beautiful fan.." she grumbled.