Chapter 28

I have decided that this fan fiction will be 30 chapters long, and shall contain an epilogue at the end, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shannon's P.O.V

The boys performed their last show yesterday, we're going back to London tomorrow. We've only been travelling around England, but hey, as first tours go, this has raised some high expectations. What with Louis and I becoming partners in crime, not literally though, we never did anything illegal, we just messed around and annoyed the others a lot. But hey, it was fun. Harry's busy being a lazy bum at the moment, so I have to pack his things, we're currently in Glasgow, we've been told it will take around 3-4 hours to get back, so we're leaving in the morning. I hate packing, I'll just have to un pack when we get back anyway. They really need to get teleports working, like in the next twelve hours, bring portal to life! Life would be a lot better if life was like a computer game. It'd be pretty awkward if someone started lagging though, someone important, like the Queen, or Luke Hemmings, you know, someone important. All that's left are Harry's dirty pants, and I will definitely not be touching those. "Harry!" How is he such a deep sleeper? Fine, I need gloves, bleach, pegs and a claw gripper.

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry!" Is it morning? I don't want to wake up yet, we got back late last night, like really late. I suppose that I should get up, what's the time Mr Wolf? 11am, woah, it's late. "Now you're awake?" Well good morning to you too Shannon. Well, that's a sight to see, she's wearing rubber gloves, with a peg on her nose and is picking up my pants with a claw gripper, well, it is a shark one, so I suppose that makes it better. "Having fun?" I asked with a smug look on my face. Well, if she thinks that I'm helping her, she's thought wrong. Wait a moment, the bathroom door is slightly open, there seems to be something on top of it, a bucket of some sort. "Shan, who boobie trapped this door?" "What do you mean?" I pointed up to the bucket, I'm guessing that it was Louis, I mean, who else would it be? "This has Louis written all over it" She nodded her head in agreement. "Open the door then" Oh hell no, I just pointed it out, no way am I going affected by it. "Yeah, I guess I should, sorry" "For what?" "This" I pushed her through the doorway and a giant bucket of baked beans fell on top of her head, oh she looks mad, I'm out of here!

Shannon's P.O.V

You can run but you can't hide, Styles! But first, I'm sure Louis would like to find out his little prank worked. KNOCK KNOCK! Yeah you laugh Tomlinson, while you still can. "Want a hug, Lou?" I said, as I stretched out my arms, they always run. Luckily, he's not very fast, I soon tackled him to the floor and he was soon covered i bean juice. "You'll thank me one day" I said, before closing the door behind me. I turned around and bumped into someone, their eyes widened as they turned to run away, oh Harry, you make an appearance when I'm all out of beans. "I'll get you one day Styles, you won't know when or how, but I will get you!" I sound like some sort of serial killer, oh well, maybe I am...that's a plot twister.