Chapter 17

Hey guys, this is a pre-warning, I haven't been able to sleep since Friday night, and It's Monday afternoon, so yeah, missed out on two nights of sleep, so this chapter might not be very good. Anyways, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

Truth or dare. Great. Seeing as Louis is starting, whoever he picks is doomed. Well, at least he has to spin the bottle, if we didn't have it, I guarantee he would pick me. I'd say truth to annoy him, though, he'd probably think of something. "Here we go!" Please don't land on me, please don't land on me, please don't land on me. "Liam!" Thank goodness, poor Liam, he's done for. "Truth or dare?" "Dare" Bad choice Liam, bad choice. I can't even imagine what he has in stall for you. Oh no, a mischievous grin, yep, Liam looks like he regretted it, I would too. "I dare you, to strip and run around the entire flat" Well, that's not that bad, I mean, we've all seen him naked before. Oh no, Shannon's here. I can't imagine the horror that is going through her mind. "Fine" Great, he's stripping. Shannon's shielding her eyes, it's absolutely adorable, I need to add that to the list! "Shielder no shielding!" "Give her a break, Lou" Oh dear, evil glare, maybe I shouldn't of defended her? Oh well,too late now. "I'm sorry Shannon" And there we have it, a naked Payne. We need an inventive name for this, maybe it will just come to me. Poor Shan, she looks mortified, I guess I would too, if I was in her situation, oh, and he's back. Now it's Liam's turn, to get his revenge, but on who? "NIALL!" No, not the Irish one! "Truth or dare?" "Truth" No hesitation with that answer, I don't think that Liam would do anything that bad, though. He's not that kind of guy, well, at least I think. "How many girlfriends have you had?" Damn it, I wish that the bottle had landed on me now, Niall got the easy one. "Three, I think" You think? "Food doesn't count, by the way" "Two" Really? He can't be serious! He counted food, as a girlfriend? He's spinning the bottle, oh no, it landed on Louis. "DARE!" He shouted that without even needing the question, I guess he was bored of waiting for his go. "I dare you, to randomly pick someone in your contacts, and text them, proclaiming your love for them" He said that rather quick, I bet he planned it out, smart little leprechaun. "Okay" I wonder who he picked, wait, is that my phone bleeping? One new message, from Louis, really? "You picked me?" "It was randomised!" I'm not even going to bother reading the message, seeing as I can see the word carrots in it more than once. It's Louis turn, we're all screwed, again. "Shannon!"

Shannon's P.O.V

No, no, no, no, no, no. Why me? Why am Ieven playing this game? "Truth or dare?" Say truth! "Dare" Oh no. Why did I say that, he's smiling, a very creepy smile. "I dare you, to kiss Niall" No. Niall's great and everything, but he acts like a brother would. Harry looks even more scared than me. Okay, breath, turn around to face him. Wait, he's smiling, smile back. I feel slightly better now, okay, it's just a quick peck. Nothing too bad. Just close you eyes, and it will be over with. He's leaning! Okay, panic! ABORT ABORT! "STOP!" Wait, what? That wasn't me. Was that, Harry? Why would he want to stop me kissing Niall? Well, all eyes are directed towards him, Louis is smiling and Niall looks slightly disappointed, I can't see why though, I mean, he doesn't want to kiss me, surely not. "What was that, Haz?" Get straight to the point why don't you Lou. "I, I just" What's up with him? Does he have a crush on Niall or something? "CONTINUE!" Louis quickly shouted, making me jump slightly, I was still staring at Harry, he looked sad, this was really confusing. A moment later, Niall plonked himself in front of me. He leaned in and connected our lips, I couldn't help but stare at Harry though. He was a good kisser and everything, it's just, I don't like him like that. My back suddenly came into contact with the ground. What happened? Niall hovered above me, and leaned down to kiss me again, did he push me down? Why would he do that? He keeps trying to deepen the kiss, but, I don't want him too. I tried to sit up,but he wouldn't let me. Silence flooded the apartment, like everyone was shocked. "Niall" I managed to mumble, but I don't think he heard me. "Stop" I said, slightly louder, trying to push him off of me, but to no avail. I turned my head to the side, so that he couldn't reach my lips. "Get off" He was pushed to the side, I sat up quickly. It was Harry who had pushed him off, he looked protective. I looked over at Niall and he looked quite guilty. I got up and ran. I ran out of the flat and lent against the wall next to their door, I slid to the floor, pulling my legs towards my chest. What the hell just happened in there? I feel slightly violated. I mean, why would Niall do that? Maybe he got carried away? Yeah, that must me it, there's no other explanation. Just then, the door flung open, Harry wandered out, as soon as he saw me, he sat down net to me. He placed his arm round my shoulders, it was comforting. "I'm sorry about Niall" He said, almost a whisper. Harry is one of the nicest people I know, he's caring and sweet and he's like a best friend. Then, at that moment, our lips were connected. This time, I didn't want to move away.