Chapter 24

What is this madness? I hear you ask! 5 Seconds Of Summer are joining the tour, of course! Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

Was that the door? Are they back? "Hey guys!" Woah, Shannon looks like she's seen a ghost. "Louis, what did you do to her?" "We just went to see the guys and I have to talk to you, over there" That corner specifically? "Okay then" This corner is small, why would Louis want to talk to me here? "What's wrong?" "We have a, er, situation" "Meaning" "Well, I took Shannon to go see the guys and Ashton, well, he erm" Spit it out Louis! Maybe I should voice that thought? "Ashton likes her, like really likes her" Well, she is attractive, what would you expect? "Just, don't leave her alone with him" I nodded, I guess I know what he means, Ashton's a good looking guy. 

Shannon's P.O.V

Oh hell no, Styles, you did not just say that. shit's gonna get real. "What do you mean?" "You know exactly what I mean" Oh, that dick, wait, why are we even arguing about this.It's pretty stupid, I mean, it's only over who would win in a fight between Batman and  Thor, I mean, seriously, it's a no brain er. Maybe if I just stomp off then he'll feel bad and agree with me? Worth a shot, it's now or never. "Shannon, wait!" No way, he'll come round, and I'll thrown an 'I told you so' in his face. Someone's holding my wrist, is Harry ready to apologise? Wait a second, that's not Harry, that's Ashton. Holy shit he's touching me, I mean my wrist, out of context brain, out of context! "Are you okay?" He wants to have a conversation with me? Holy bagels, okay then, I mean, bagels that are holy, hells yeah! "Yeah, I just got into a fight with Harry, that's all" I won't go into details with him, he'll probably laugh and tell me to stop acting stupid, no way, no one disses Batman, no one. I don't care if Thor is great, Batman was my childhood, I stick by my superheroes. "Don't worry about him, he can be a jerk at times" Damn right he could, I mean, seriously, Batman is freaking amazing. Wait, why is he cupping my cheek, I want to check if I'm dreaming, but I don't want to wake up if I am. Wait, why is Harry just standing there in the doorway? Has he been listing in? Act like you don't see him Shannon, he is your boyfriend, don't forget! Ashton is leaning in, wait, wait one second, I;'m about to kiss Ashton, in front of Harry? I can't loose Harry, no way, be careful Shannon, be very careful. His lips are so soft, which is strange, due to the fact that he is a man. I need to break this off, I guarantee Harry is still watching, maybe one more second? Okay pull away, and slap. Storm off again. Well, that was easy. I hear shouting, I think that's Harry, I'm just going to hide out at the side stage, I think maybe afterwards, I can tell Harry and he'll forgive me, because he saw me slap him and if I'm truthful, that'll work, right? But that was a damn good kiss, like seriously, what the hell is wrong with me?

Harry's P.O.V

Ashton's a dick. Who makes moves on someone else's girlfriend? Surely there's a book on this? I'd buy it for him, I mean, Ashton's great and everything, but this is just messed up.

Shannon's P.O.V

Ashton has a black eye. I can kind of guess where that's from. The show is over, here comes Harry, look sad. I mean, I have been crying because I thought I'd loose him and everything, but this is Harry. "Hey" "Hey, can I talk to you?" Here we go! "Listen, something happened and you need to know, but before I say anything, I am so sorry it never meant to happen and I stopped it as soon as I could and-" "Ashton kissed you, I know" Oh crap, he looks sad. "I forgive you" Wait, what? He doesn't even demand a basket of cookies first? I would. Harry's a good guy, but the hell is up with Ashton?