So with that, I got up and walked over to the booth where my friends - well, my roomie and her friends were. She literally dragged me here, she said that it was my last year and I needed to have fun. She knew that I was anti-social to the max, so she always tried to make me socialize and tonight I finally caved in.

The booth had red seats and a jet-black table. It was dimly lit and it was on the far side of the huge bar.

I had to push through a couple of drunken people dancing on the floor to make it to them but I made it there safely. I staggered over to the booths with a grin as I tucked the 50 bucks in my bra.

"This is fun!" I screamed as I hugged my roomie who was playfully fighting me off. It was my first time going to a club and already I felt drunk; the vodka pushed me over a bit but, I was okay... I think.

"That's it, Shania! Come on let's go, I want to see you move that sexy ass of yours!" yelled Chris, he was the football player in the group or was it soccer?

He grabbed my hand, we moved to the dance floor, he ground on me to the beat of the song and I felt his leather pants rub against me. He wrapped his arms around me, his blue-sleeved shirt hugged his muscles, and his wild brown curls fell to his shoulders. I was in a tight red dress that hugged my curves perfectly as I moved. I wasn't shapeless, I had a near hourglass figure and enough bust and rear for my size.

...and despite the stereotypical belief, I can dress; I may be anti-social but, I had taste.

Chris was extremely handsome but I knew his type. Hit and ditch. So, I wasn't expecting anything more than this dance.

We danced until the song ended and I was ready to leave the floor when the same guy from the bar held me back. He spun me so my back is to his front and started to grind on me. I shrugged and said 'what the hell', it was just a dance nothing more.

We danced song after song until I couldn't feel my feet just enjoying our bodies together.

I angled my head to look at the man behind me and once again, I was speechless. He was stunning. He was outfitted in a pair of sleek, black jeans and a stylish, black and white shirt. He wore a gold watch and had messy, brown hair with white streaks.

"Are you okay?" he asked as his eyes aligned with mine.

I stood there looking at him speechless at how sexy he was. What did they say the most attractive ones are the most dangerous? Take amphibians, for example, the colourful ones are the most poisonous.

I finally regained my voice after shamefully staring at him. "I'm fine but, my feet are killing me."

"Would you like to sit with me?" he asked, his voice was enchanting.

Not wanting to be rude, I nodded and he led me to his table a few feet from the bar. I could feel my roomie's eyes on me but my attention was stuck on the man in front of me.

"Um... so, may I ask what your name is?" I asked him as he sat down. I wasn't going to sit with a guy and I didn't know his name.

"Brad... Brad Homes," he said as he chuckled at my eagerness. "And you are?"

"I am Shania Jakes," I replied as I played with my fingers. Damn, I feel like a silly teenager sitting with her crush.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, aren't you a cute little thing," he said.