"What are you guys doing tomorrow night?" Wes asked. "Cuz, Breadstix is having a karaoke night, and some of the other Warblers are thinking of one last reunion before I move."

"I don't want to pry..."

"It would be great for you to meet the guys, Bas!" Thad exclaimed. "I'm sure they'll love you."

"Sure, I guess." I shrugged. "But you're driving."

~()~

"That's it, going home, I'm driving." I told Thad as I practically stumbled out of the car. Thad drives like someone was chasing us the whole trip. The two hour trip from Westerville to Lima took only forty five minutes with Thad behind the wheel. It was a miracle we didn't get a ticket from speeding.

Thad smirked at me. "Well you wanted me to drive...and I don't let just anybody drive my car."

I groaned while Thad just laughed at my misery.

He saw some people head towards the restaurant. His face immediately brightened and he called their attention.

"Nick! Trent!"

The big boned own between the two turned and saw Thad waving enthusiastically and elbowed the other kid. The two then started to head towards us.

"Thad!" the big guy said engulfing Thad in a bone crushing hug.

"Hey Trent!" Thad gasped from within his grasps.

The other kid, who I assumed is Nick, chuckled "Alright Trent, we all miss Thad, let him breath."

Trent let go of Thad and Thad was then engulfed by another hug by Nick.

"Hi." Trent said noticing me for the first time. "I'm Trent. This is Nick"

"Sebastian." I shook his hand.

"This is the new guy!" Thad said. "Wes and I met him at Jasmine's house. Jamie's playmate's cou.."

"Brother." I corrected. "Stacy is my sister."

"Stacy? Blonde haired green eyes has more energy than Jeff under a lot of coffee?"

"Yep." Thad replied. "Come on, we can get to know Bas inside. I am hungry."

The three lead me to the restaurant. The restaurant was decorated for Karaoke Night. There was this stage in the far side of the room with multiple TV screens that were directed to the stage and at the audience. We found Wes and with some other kids on a really long table near the stage. There were enough seats for about fifteen people. And there were already about ten others seated.

"You guys made it!" Wes said. "I thought you got lost or something."

"With Thad's driving, I would've just jumped out of the car and walked here. It would've been safer." I said causing the other boys around the table to chuckle.

"Don't worry, new kid whose name I don't know." A dark haired blonde said. "We are all scarred of Thad's driving."

"Hey!" Thad exclaimed. "I'm not that bad."

"Thad, honey, you made roadrunner look freaking slow." I teased. "Any faster you would've broken the sound barrier and made..."

"A sonic boom!" an olive skinned boy exclaimed excitedly. "Yes! Someone who understands!" he offered me his hand. "I'm David."

"Sebastian Smythe." I introduced myself. "So when's this party getting started?"

"Right now." Trent said getting a booklet of songs from the DJ. "Wes should start us off."