"But..."

"But?"

"But, my name has a trail at the moment. If I transfer and they would learn of what happened with Jonny. I might have a repeat of what happened in Central City." I explained.

"What do you suggest?" Uncle Alan clasped his hands in front of him perching his elbows on the table.

"Is it possible for me to change my name?" I asked. "Totally, while I am here in Ohio. Like an alias."

"I could possibly pull some strings." Uncle Alan said. "Do you need your name to change permanently or just until the issue dies down."

"Until I finish high school." I said. "Since I might finish it here in Ohio."

"Why don't we clear this up a bit?" Uncle Alan said "Would you be open for me to adopt you? You are two years away from legal age. And it would make the name change much easier to arrange."

"I don't mind." I shrugged. "If it would make it easier and if I can change my name back after I graduate."

"I'll see what I can do." Uncle Alan said. "But for now, just think it through. We have a week before our trip to Paris. If you want to go through with the name change you need some time to get used to it."

"I'll think about it." I promised.

~()~

Thad, Wes and I were again in Lima Bean. Which I still question why we voluntarily drive two hours to Lima all the way from Westerville just for coffee. But I am not driving, and coffee's pretty good so I cant really complain much.

"Are you sure about this Barry?" Wes asked. "I support with the transfer here to Westerville but are you sure about your name change?"

"Well, I have like two to three years left of my high school." I said. "It's more like...an intervention."

"I have to agree with Barry here." Thad said. "Remember Blaine? The Sadie Hawkins from hell. That left his self esteem to nearly none existent."

"Blaine?"

"Blaine Anderson." Wes said. "He's a friend. He's with us in the Warblers."

"And what are the Warblers."

"The Warblers is the Glee club in Dalton." Wes explained. "In Dalton, we don't have much problem with social hierarchy in terms of students, since most kids there are rich kids. But the Warblers are well known and are in the top like how normal schools would treat football players."

"And having the Glee club at the top makes less bullies compared to normal schools. And the fact that we have a no bullying policy." Thad said "Blaine is or was our lead singer."

"He is really going through with the transfer?" Wes asked.

"Last I heard"

"I don't follow."

"Blaine has a boyfriend." Wes explained. "said boyfriend lives here in Lima and goes to a local public school."

"Ahh" I nodded. "So basically Blaine went to this school for his boyfriend."

"Yes." Thad said. "Anyways, I have to figure out our lack of lead problem."

"I'm guessing this guy is pretty good."

"Are you kidding?" Thad asked with this day dreaming look in his eyes. "He's sex on a stick and sings like a dream."

"Thad has a little crush on Blaine."

"I do not" Thad said slapping Wes's arm looking affronted.

I chuckled. "Well I guess good luck with your manhunt."

"So where are you planning to transfer?" Wes asked.

"My Uncle's thinking of Dalton."

"And you should totally go." Thad said. "I can totally introduce you to my friends, and you can join the Warblers!"

I chuckled. "I am not too good on my feet, Thad."

"Well you can learn." Thad said enthusiastically. "I can't wait to tell the guys!"

"Whoa, there Thad. We still need to figure out the name problem." Wes said stopping Thad from texting every one of the Warblers. "Have you thought of a name yet?"

"Not yet." I admitted. "My cousin's been keeping me busy with her playdates."

"How about Bart? Bart Smythe." Thad suggested "It would make sense calling you Barry."

"My full name is Bartholomew." I pointed out.

"Harry?"

"Too close to my dad's name."

"Andrew." Thad suggested. "Your Uncle's name is Alan. So it would make sense."

I shook my head.

"How about a name that starts with S?" Wes suggested. "We have Stacy. And look at Jasmine and Jamie. Some parents like having name patterns. It would make some sense. And it would make your initials S.S."

"Okay, I'll bite. What name?" I asked. "Scott?"

"Seth?"

"Sebastian?" Thad suggested.

"Sebastian Smythe does have a ring to it." Wes said.

"And we could call you Bazzy, now." Thad teased.

"Sebastian Smythe." I said the name rolling through my tongue. "I like it."

"It is a rather sexy name." Thad said wiggling his eyebrow making an innuendo.

"I'm straight, Thad."

"I know that." Thad said. "I'm just teasing."

"Well then." Wes said straightening up and holding out his hand. "Hi, I am Wesley Hughes, you can call me Wes. This is my friend Thaddeus Stuart."

"You can call me Thad." Thad played along also holding out his hand.

"I'm Ba..." Wes raised an eyebrow. "I mean, I'm Sebastian Smythe." I shook their hands. "Nice to make your acquaintance.

"Nice to meet you Sebastian." Wes said. "And welcome to Ohio."