Chapter 25

Hadley woke up the next morning from a throbbing sensation in her head. She and Tyler went out late last night and stayed out until early this morning. She had no idea how she was up and functioning right now, but she took it as a chance to pack up her things for her flight later that night.

Slipping into Tyler’s warm, flannel shirt, Hadley leaned forward to pick up one of her bras that Tyler had thrown across the room last night. She giggled softly and placed it at the bottom of her suitcase. Running a hand through her hair, she knelt down and sat on the floor to organize her suitcase.

It didn’t take her very long until she folded the last of her clothes which was Tyler’s jersey. Hadley stood up and felt two arms wrap around her stomach. “Eep!” she jumped before she heard Tyler chuckle.

“Morning,” he mumbled into the crook of her neck.

Hadley smiled feeling the whiskers on his face scratch and tickle the side of her neck. “Morning,” she turned her head just in time for Tyler to plant a kiss on her lips.

“Packing already?” He looked down at the suitcase before returning his gaze back to Hadley’s clear blue eyes.

She gave him small smile before turning around to wrap her arms around his neck. “You’ll be happy to be free of me for a few weeks.”

He shook his head. “I doubt that.”  Tyler rubbed small circles on both her hips with his thumbs. “Are you going to be back by your birthday?”

Hadley ran her hands from his neck until her hands rested lightly on his chest. “I’m not sure.” She traced shapes on his skin with her fingertips. “But you still have me for another –” she glanced at the alarm clock that sat on the nightstand. “Six hours.”

Tyler looked down at Hadley and thought it would be better to make the most of the remainder of her visit. Hadley was looking up at him. Her eyes sparkled from the morning sunlight seeping through the blinds. Without another word, Tyler leaned down and kissed her soft lips.

Hadley smiled feeling his hands run from her hips to the back of her legs. Tyler easily lifted her up off the floor and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso. “You okay?” She asked when he set her down on the bathroom counter.

Tyler braced his hands against the counter, his face still inches from hers. “Yeah,”

“Liar,” Hadley giggled softly and cupped the side of his neck with her hand. She could feel him relax under her touch which made her smile. “Come on.” Hadley lightly pushed Tyler back and hopped off the counter. She opened the glass door of the shower and reached in to turn on the water.

Tyler watched as she turned around. Hadley looped her fingers around the sides of her boyshorts before pulling them down her toned legs. She looked up at him through her lashes as she bit her lip.

Tyler took a deep breath and closed his eyes when Hadley walked over to him. Her hands ran down his chest and over his abs. She stopped when her fingers reached the waistband of his sweatpants.

The bathroom began to feel like a sauna. Steam filled the bathroom as Tyler worked on the buttons of Hadley’s shirt. When he reached the last button, Tyler ran his hands over her shoulders before the warm fabric slid off of her body. He slowly pushed her back toward the shower while she worked on pushing his sweatpants down his legs. Tyler quickly kicked his legs free of the fabric and got into the shower after Hadley.

The water was nice and hot as it poured over them. Hadley ran her fingers through her wet hair. A smile crossed her lips when she felt Tyler’s hands roughly grab her hips. “You don’t seem too upset anymore.” She quipped when Tyler picked her up and pinned her against the cold tile wall. Hadley felt a shiver run up and down her spine when Tyler kissed the sweet spot under her ear lobe. He left soft kisses along her jawline, her neck, before stopping at her collarbone. Hadley whimpered feeling his erection against her entrance. “Babe,” she arched her body into his.

“I know,” Tyler responded, his voice low. His eyes clouded over with lust. He felt like he could blackout then and there. Hadley’s quiet moans filled his ear and he couldn’t hold off anymore. Tyler had both hands on Hadley’s hips as he slowly entered her. Her body was purring. No matter how many times they went at it, Tyler never got tired of her.

“Oh,” she gasped just as Tyler slowly started to thrust into her. When he felt her adjust to his size he thrusted himself deeper into her. A victorious smirk crossed his lips when he felt her nails dig into his shoulder blades. He found her sweet spot.

Hadley’s arms wrapped tighter around Tyler’s neck.  Their bodies were pressed together and rubbing against each other with every one of his thrusts. Tyler closed his eyes tightly and rested his head in the crook of her neck. Hadley could feel his thrusts getting more sporadic and she knew he was close. One of his hands slammed into the wall as he braced himself. Hadley’s legs tightened their grip around Tyler’s waist as her walls clenched around him. Her breaths were shallow and shaky as she rode out both of their orgasms. Tyler raised his head from her neck and kissed the spot under her earlobe. “You’re not leaving.” He mumbled into her ear.

She giggled softly, resting her head against his shoulder. “Believe me I don’t want to.” Hadley relaxed her grip on Tyler and he slowly pulled out of her. Tyler placed her on her feet but kept his arm looped around her back.

“I love you.”

Hadley smiled and leaned up on her tip toes to kiss him. “I love you too.” He dropped his arm from around her body and grabbed a bottle of soap to wash the both of them off with. Tyler put a palm full of soap in his hand and began rubbing it into Hadley’s back. She smiled and pulled her hair over her shoulder. “You better be careful, Mr. Seguin.”

Tyler smirked and ran his hands around her body until they were on her stomach. “Or what?” He playfully bit down on the sensitive skin of her neck.

“I won’t be responsible for what I do to you.” She turned around and their eyes locked. Hadley’s eyes grew dark and a mischievous smirk spread across her plump, pink lips.