"Where the fck you going?" I asked.

He reached for his gun but I shot first.

"Look, we can kill each other but I'm the one who already has the upper hand. Now, where is Noami?" I asked.

"Please, don't kill me." he pleaded.

"Just tell me what I want to know." I said.

"Okay, they're at his old home. In the basement, but you won't get in." he stated.

"I will and it will be with your help. Now, give me your phone." I stayed.

"What?"

"Wanna die today?" I questioned.

"No man."

"Phone." I asked reaching out my hand.

He handed me his phone and I dragged him by the stairs and dragged down Ariana. I helped her out and told her to never come back or that's it for her. And I called over my boys.

"What are these keys for?" I asked him.

"The chains that's around them." he answered.

The door swung open and it was the guys. We put him in Luther's car with CJ and we followed behind him.

Noami's POV

My body is so weak, I can barely move. People come in and out just to check on us and all I hear is my baby. I just want to hold him and be there for him. But I can't.

"Hey, as soon as we get out of here I'm taking a showering." Diamond said trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm going to feed my baby." I said.

He was now asleep in all this mess. Every time he does go to sleep, I'm afraid he won't wake up because he's starving and needs a bath.

We heard the door opens and the light switch open.

"Wassup ladies." two guys said coming down the stairs.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Don't worry about that because we're going to get what we want."

"Haha, yeah the boss is out and he told us to get a watch on y'all."

"Newbies, I'm guessing." I stated

"Yeah, we'll show you." one of them said grabbing me.

The other grabbed Lizzie. He started to touch me but I kicked him in the nuts. Then he slapped me.

"Get off them!" my mom and Diamond yelled.

"SHUT THE FCK UP!" he screamed back.

He even screamed so loud, he woke up Tyrone.

"Mom, Tyrone." I stated.

She reached over and covered his eyes. But he kept fighting her and started screaming.

"LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE!" he screamed.

"Get the fck off me." I said.

Diamond came over and pushed him but he slapped her.

"So, you just gone rape me while my some is right thete?" I asked.

"He can watch." he said.

"You're disgusting! Get the fck off me?" I yelled.

They fought as we fought and next thing you know all you hear is gunshots and blood go everywhere.

The guy's body fell on mines. I pushed him and there standing on the stairs were Tray and Terrance.