Part 30

=Greyson= (YEA GREYSON!)

Justin kept looking at me, trying to figure out who I am. I sigh and look around to make sure there aren't any girls arounds. The coast is clear, I slowly take of my hood and my sunglasses. Before Justin can say something a girl runs up to me me.

"OMG I LOVE YOU!" She screams as she jumps up and down.

"Ohhhh, I know you now." Justin smiles.

"You didn't know who he was?!?" The girl shouts at him.

"Well, he was in disguise." He defends himself.

"I love you, I'm your biggest fan!" She squeals. A guy runs up behind her, he looks kinda jealous.

"Ummm, hello. I'm Greyson" I smile nervously.

"I know! I listen to all of your songs!" She grins widely.

"Greyson, this is Nikki and her boyfriend Ryan. And this is Kat, my girlfriend." Justin smiles.

"Hi Greyson." Kat smiles.

"Hi, so who is that?" I point to the guy that ran into me.

"Oh him? That's just Carson, he's my brother." Nikki says.

"JUST Carson? Girl, I'm the best that's ever happen to you!" Carson laughs.

"Whatever little bro." Nikki giggles. I laugh along, and pick up my shoe boxes.

"Don't you have a bag for that?" Kat asks, pointing to the boxes.

"They ran out." I shurg.

"So Greyson, what are you doing here?" Nikki asks excitedly.

"Well, my tour bus broke down. So I'm stuck here in Florida until it's fixed." I say.

"OMG! YOU CAN COME WITH US!!!" She shrieks.

"Nikki, it's up to Justin." Ryan warns her.

"Well, actually I don't mind. But I need to know if it's okay with my mom." Justin says.

We decided that I can hang out with them until they leave to go back on tour. Once Nikki got use to me hanging out with him, she could have a conversation without freaking out. They're so much fun to hang out with. I met Selena and Chaz, and they're cool too.

"Let's go back to the beach." Justin says.

"Yeah let's go, do you need to go get your swimming trunks?" Kat asks me.

"I'll give him some." Justin says.

"Umm, I think they might be big." I say.

"Don't worry, I have an extra pair." Carson offers.

"Thanks." I smile.

************************************

=Kat=

"Carson! Greyson! What the hell!" I shriek at them, I was tanning until they splashed me.

"I'm sorry, but it was funny." Greyson giggles.

"You should've seen your face!" Carson laughs. I roll my eyes and throw a handful of sand at them.

"HEY!" They shout and start dancing around.

"You got sand in our pants!" Greyson pouts. I laugh as they try to get the sand. Everyone walks over and looks at Greyson and Carson wierdly.

"Hey you guys! Let's go out to a club!" Selena grins.

"We're not old enough." Chaz reminds her.

"I know that, there's a club for ages between sixteen and twenty." Selena says.

"Awww what about us?" Carson says, referring to Greyson and himself.

"I'll hang with you guys." I offer.

"We don't need a babysitter." Carson protests.

"Yeah you do, Pattie, Usher, and Scooter are out for a dinner for the rest of the night and besides, I don't feel like going." I shrug.

"I'll stay with you Shawty." Justin smiles and wraps his arm around my waist.

"It's okay, go have fun." I smile back. "But not too much fun." I giggle.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah." I tell him.

"Okay then, we'll go back to the bus to get ready and Kat and the kids can stay here." Ryan says.

"We're aren't kids!" Greyson says.

"Sure you aren't." Ryan says sarcastically. They wave goodbye, heading back to the bus.

Leaving me with Carson and Greyson.

I turn around and I see the boys smirking.

Uh-oh.....

********************************

 SORRY IT'S SHORT! I HAVE A LOT OF HOMWORK TO DO! WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! I KNOW I DO! ESPECIALLY SINCE GREYSON IS IN IT! PLEASE COMMENT! PRETTY PLEASE!

SHOULD I WRITE MORE IN GREYSON'S POV?