Part 22

Justin's POV

****DREAM****

Kat was running away from me. She was a couple feet ahead of me and she was getting faster faster.

"Kat!" I call after her. She turns her head around and smiles.

"Kat don't leave me!" I shout as I begin to slow down. She giggles and keeps running.

"I love you Kat, don't leave me." I whimper as I stop completely.

She slows downs and looks at me with a confused look.

"I love you, marry me Kat." I say.

She stops and starts walking towards me.

"I'm here Justin, I love you too. And if you were awake right now, I'd say yes and marry you." She smiles. Huh? I'm sleeping? I don't care, her words comfort me. I was about to kiss her until I heard a horn. What the heck?

********END OF DREAM*********

ERRRRRR ERRRRRRRR ERRRRRRR

I jump out of bed and Kat screams. I hear laughing and I see Carson with an airhorn in his hand. He was on the floor laughing.

"Carson!" Kat scolds. He stops laughing and gives her an apologetic smile.

"Why did you do that?!?" She yells.

"I dunno, I was bored." He shrugs. Kat glares at him for a long time, and they burst out laughing.

"I can't stay mad at you, what did you do to the others?" She giggles.

"I handcuffed Selena and Chaz together and I'm about to draw on Ryan's and Nikki's face." He whisper as he waves us to come along with him.

We walk into the guest room and Carson hands me a black sharpie. I draw a curly mustache above Ryan's lip and Carson gives him a unibrow. Kat draws big red circles on Nikki's cheek and gives her more freckles.

We stifle our giggles and we blow the airhorn in Ryan's ear and scream at Nikki. They both scream and fall to the floor. We erupt in laughter and Ryan and Nikki glare at us.

"WHAT THE HECK BRO?!?" Ryan shouts.

"Why did you do that?!?" Nikki asks.

"Go check out your new makeover." Carson giggles. They rush into the bathroom and scream.

"You got three second to live Bieber!" Ryan yells at me. I grin and hide behind Kat.

"Justin, I love ya, but you're on your own on this one." Kat giggle and skips out the room with Carson. I duck under the bed and wait for Ryan to come out. Seconds later he bursts out the door searching for me.

"Where are you Bieber?!? When I get my hands on you..." He grumbles. I peek over the bed and see him walking out the door. I tip toe over to the living room and find Selena and Chaz freaking out.

"Justin! What did you do?!?" Chaz asks.

"What is it, blame Justin day?" I ask as I hide in the pantry. I step on something.

"Ouch." Somebody mutters.

"AHHHH GHOST!" I scream and stagger out the pantry. I hear giggling and I see Kat holding her side as she laughs along with Carson.

"You b-believe in g-g-ghosts?" Carson taunts. I curse under my breath and stand back up. Ryan and Chaz stomp over .

"You have a lot to explain right now Justin." Chaz says.

"I didn't do it! Carson did!" I whined.

"Carson told us it was your idea." Ryan said.

"WHAT?!?" I ask, I spin and face Carson who was smiling slyly.