Part 15

JUSTIN'S POV.

As we played Black Ops, the girls are very quiet. They're usually chatting about shoes and clothes. I turn my head a little hoping to see Kat's legs resting on the coffee table, but I don't. I twist my body around and I see the couch is empty.

"Hey where's Kat and Sel?" I asked Ryan.

"I don't know bro, but you better reload your gun unless you wanna die."  He says not looking away from the TV screen.

"Kat? Sel?" I shout out, hoping to hear them giggle from the guest room or the kitchen.

No answer.

I get up to check out my room.

"Hey man, where you going?" Chaz asks.

"Have you not realized our girlfriends are missing?" I asked annoyed, how could he not. He turns around and looks at the empty couch.

"Hey where are they?" He asks.

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out." I said.

I head over to my room, no one was jumping on the bed, no one was under the covers, no one was taking a shower, no one was hiding in the closet. Chaz went to check the guest room. Where did they go? It was too dark to go out. I double checked my room and kitchen.

"They're aren't in there." Chaz says, running his fingers through his hair. Seconds later Selena barges in sobbing. She runs towards Chaz and cries into his chest. My heart stops, where is Kat?

"Chazzy, it was horrible! He touched me! And he kissed me!" She wailed. Chaz stiffens knowing that somebody was touching Selena.

"W-who?" Chaz whispers.

Selena doesn't answer she just keeps crying.

"Where's Kat?" I ask, I was on the verge of crying. I knew where she was, but I just didn't want to believe it.

"She j-just wanted h-her money, she s-said he wasn't g-g-going to be t-there." Selena sobbed. Tears began to stream down my eyes, I just shook my head. This can't be true, why would she go back home?

"Is s-she still there?" I ask, my voice cracked.

Selena nodded her head .

"Let's go you guys." I say as I walk out the door. They don't hesitate and rush out the door. I ran to the elevator not thinking of my claustraphobia. I drum my fingers impatiently on the wall as the elevator goes up.

DING!

I rush out the door and run to the penthouse. I barge in not even caring to knock, who would knock when they know thier girlfriend is about to get rape?!? I can hear crying from down the hall, we run over and my heart broke. Kat was in her cami crying as her father pulled down her jeans, something snapped inside of me and I jumped on her dad and began to punch his face.

KAT'S POV

My Father stopped pulling down my jeans at mid-thigh, I open my eyes and see Justin on my father beating the crap out of him, Chaz and Ryan are also beating him up. Selena rushes towards me and gives me a big hug.

"Katy, I'm so sorry I left I was just getting some help." She cried.

"Shh shh, it's ok Selly I forgive you." I whispered. For some reason I was calm, I ran out of tears when my father was about to rape me. I was so use to him doing this to me but since I've been Justin I guess I forgot how horrible it felt to be touched and kissed forcefully. We just sit in the corner silently watching the boys beat up my Dad. I did not care if he got a broken nose or got bruises, Ryan and Chaz stopped and stood up and sat with us. Justin was still on my Dad hitting him harder with every punch and kick.