Part 8

JUSTIN'S POV

Selena walked in with her friend Demi. Kat grinned as they walked towards us.

"Hi I'm Kat, I'm a big fan of yo-" Selena cut her off and hugged her, Demi rolled her eyes she caught me looking at her and she put on a fake smile.

"OMG YOUR JUSTIN'S GIRLFRIEND, I'M SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU!" Selena exclaimed.

"Hi Justin, how was the photo shoot?" Selena asked.

"It went well." I responded and blushed as I remembered Kat kissing my neck.

"Yeah I can tell." Selena giggled as she pointed to the lipstick marks on my neck and cheek. I blushed and laughed nervously.

"Kat, this is my friend Demi, Demi this is Kat, Justin's girlfriend." Selena introduced them, Demi scowled at Kat and Kat squirmed a bit.

"Uh hi Demi." Kat said nervously.

"Hi." Was all Demi said and quite harshly too. Selena coughed trying to break the tension, Demi had a crush on me but I turned her down because she was always mean to my friends. Now she gets all mad at anyone who talks to me.

"So let's get this photoshoot started." Selena sang and danced randomly, we all laughed and danced along except Demi who kept glaring at Kat. Selena came back from the dressing room wearing a long flowy dress with her hair curled she sat on a thorne and posed for pictures.

KAT'S POV

Demi kept glaring at me for some reason and it started to wierd me out. I was sitting on Justin's lap as he sat on a bean bag chair. Demi was on the other side of the room on her phone texting and every now and then she'd look at me.

"Why do I get a feeling she hates me?" I whispered to Justin.

"Who Demi? She's just jealous I guess, Joe broke up with her and she just got out of rehab." He answered, I nodded my head and decided to change back into my clothes, I slid off Justin's lap and went to the dressing room. I unzipped the dress and took in off. I slipped on my jeans and pulled on my shirt. I pushed the sleeves off so the gauze around my wrist was showing. I threw my coat over my shoulder and walked back. I bumped into somebody, I thought it was Selena but when I looked up I saw Demi looking furious.

"I'm sorry Demi I bumped into you." I apologized with a tiny smile.

"Stay away." She said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Stay away from Justin he's mine." She sneered, I gulped and ran out the dressing almost tipping a rack of clothes down. I sat near Selena as they finished up taking photos, Justin gave me a confused look.

"Hey Kat, what's up?" Selena smiled.

"Oh me? Uh nothing, nothing's going on here everything's A-Okay." I laughed nervously. She raised an eyebrow at me but shrugged it off. Justin walked over with a concerned look on is face.

"What's wrong Shawty?" He asked, he cocked his head in confusion.

"Nothing is wrong!" I said louder than I meant to be. Justin jumped a little and raised his eyebrows high.

"I'm sorry Bieber, I didn't mean to yell." I said.

"It's ok, but seriously what's going on?" He asked.

"Uh well Demi wants me to stay away from you, she say you're hers." I whispered, Justin pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my forehead.

"Don't listen to her, Selena says she's going through a tough time, she got kicked off So Random. Pluse, the music bussiness isn't going great for her either." Justin explained.