Part 2

JUSTIN'S POV

UGGGGHHH!!!!! I hate waking up in early in the morning, I been doing it for the last couple of years and I still haven't got use to it. Scooter told me to wake up early today to go do a photoshoot in Chicago, thats like on the other side of the country, I was crashing at Usher's place, hiding. Everything was going great until Usher came from his vacation at  Hawaii early. Now I was heading to the airport in Usher's car and be lectured about who- knows- what.

"JUSTIN!" Usher yelled, breaking my train of thought.

"Uh, yeah?" I said still trying to think of a way to ditch the plane.

"Did you hear a word I just said?" Ush asked me, oh God, what do I say. I know, I'll wing it.

"Psh, of course I did man, you said not to break into your place ever again, or else you end the contract and I go back to living a normal life back in Canada." I said as normal as possible, sometimes I do wish I could be normal again, like seriously, these girls are driving me crazy I can't leave my OWN house without me attacked by girls and papparazzi.

"YEEESSS, and what else?" He asked as we entered the airport. OH CRAP!

"Uhhh, you said my mom was gonna be dissapointed in me and she wouldn't like me sneaking off to places." I said nervously. Please be right. Please be right.

"AHA! You weren't listening, I didn't say anything after that! What are we gonna do with you, JB? Usher asked. Oh, I don't know, maybe break the contact and send me back to to Canada, I hoped.

"I don't know." I replied as I grabbed my carry- on from the back off the mercedes,

We stopped at security, Usher wasn't coming with me, so that was bonus. Maybe I CAN ditch the plane.

"Remeber JB, Kenny will be waiting for you at the airport, when you land." Usher said as he patted my back. I frowned and walked away without another word.

"Uh 'cuse me ma'am, but I can't take off my hood and glasses. I said to the security guard.

"AND WHY NOT?" she yelled as she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm..." I looked both way and made sure there weren't any teenage girls around, all clear. "I'm Justin, Justin Bieber." I whispered, as I handed her my driver's license and boarding pass.

"Uh-huh, ok....." she said as she looked at my driver's license. Is she gonna let me go or what?

"You can go." She said calmly. I grabbed my stuff and headed toward the gate, keeping my head down to make sure no one saw me. I got in the plane and sat in first class, next this little girl. What is a little girl doing in first class?!?! She tugged on my sleeve.

"Yes?" I asked her with my eyebrow raised.

"Are you Justin Bieber?" She whispered, ahh crap, was she a crazy fan too?

"Yes, I am, but can we keep that a secret?" I asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me, whether to believe me or not.

"Can you sing a bit so, so you can prove it?" she said with a playful smirk. Wow she was too cute, but a bit sassy.

"Baby, baby, baby, ohhhh,

like baby, baby, baby, noooo,

baby, baby, baby ohhhh, I thought you'll always be mine, mine...." I sung quietly. Her eyes gleamed with excitment.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm sitting next to Justin Bieber, I'll keep it a secret, dont worry." She whispered. I took a picture with her, and signed her notebook filled with other celebritie's name in it. She yawned and cuddle next to me and went to sleep,and soon after that, my eyes got heavy and darkness took over me.

THIS IS MY FIRST JUSTIN BIEBER BOOK, I'M SORRY IF I GET ANY FACTS OR LYRICS WRONG :(  BUT I WAS INSPIRED TO WRITE ONE BEACAUSE I READ ALOT OF THEM AND THEY SOUND LIKE THEY'RE SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE:D PEACE OUT!!!! AND IF ANYONE IS READING MY FIRST BOOK, IM STILL GONNA BE WRITING THAT ONE TOO, SO MY GOAL IS TO WRITE ONE CHAPTER FOR EACH BOOK EVERY DAY!!!!! :D OK THEN...GOODNITE.