Lyric Game III

Mal: Who wants to do the lyric game?

Ben: Sure. Why not?

Evie: I'll do it, but I'll probably loose.

Jay: Same here.

Carlos: Ditto.

Chad: When do we start?

Lonnie: Let's get this over it.

Audrey: Agreed.

Jane: I kinda like this game.

Doug: Yeah. It's fun.

Mal: I'm glad to hear you guys hear that because there's going to be a twist. Everyone has to use songs from musicals.

Ben: Any musical?

Mal: Any musical.

Chad: Again: when do we start?

Mal: Right now.

Ben: It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Even though the sound of it is simply quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Jay, Evie, Mal, and Carlos: I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! Cause I got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! And with a golden ticket it's a golden day!

Jane: Ze luncheon begins sharp at 12:45 und it ends about quarter past 4!

Chad: Who can make a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew?

Percy: Is that even in a musical?

Annabeth: Willy Wonka.

Percy: I thought that was a book by Roald Dahl!

Annabeth: It is. Hollywood just made it into a musical and a movie.

Percy: Okay. I guess that makes sense.

Audrey: Just a Spoon Full of Sugar makes the medicine go down, medicine go down. Just a Spoon Full of Sugar makes the medicine go down, in the most delightful way!

Lonnie: Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey 
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky, as lucky can be
Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey 
Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when I shakes 'ands with you 

Mal: Let's go fly a kite! Up to the highest height! Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring up to the atmosphere! Up where the air is clear! Oh let's go fly a kite!

Doug: Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of pure imagination! Take a look, and you'll see, into your imagination! We'll begin, with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation! What we'll see will deify explanation! If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it! Anything you want to, do it! Want to change the world, there's nothing to it! There is no, place I know, to compare with pure imagination! Living there, you'll be free, if you truly wish to be!

Evie: Mother said not to stray, follow the path and don't delay! I should've followed her advice, but he seemed so nice!

Carlos: Cruella De Vil
Cruella De Vil
If she doesn't scare you
No evil thing will
To see her is to take a sudden chill
Cruella, Cruella De Vil!

Annabeth: Freeze! Is 101 Dalmatians even a musical?

CruellaDeVil: Carlos! What have I said about singing that song!

Carlos: You aren't the boss of me! Na na nana na!

Mal: Yeah,  it is. I looked it up on Google. Here's the poster.