Dinner At Mal's House

A/N: This isn't going to be in Facebook form. This is from Mal's Point Of View.

"How does this look?" I asked Evie. I came out wearing an ice blue dress that came up to my knees. It was sleeveless and had a snowflake pattern that sparkled.

"You look amazing. Ben is going to love this!" Evie said as I started curling my hair. Then I saw Evie start to dye my hair a different color.

"Evie, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" She asked me.

"Yes, but why?"

"Because, I don't want your family to get the wrong idea about you. Don't want them to think that you're an AK, do we? And done!" I looked and saw that Evie put ice blue streaks in my hair. I started recurling my hair.

"E, can you hand me my crown?" I said, pointing to the crown that Mom wanted me to wear tonight. Evie put the crown in my hair. It looked exactly like the crown that Mom was given when she was crowned queen. I have to admit, I did look like a princess. Even with the blue streaks in my hair. I heard a knock at the door.

"Mal, open up, it's Ben." I heard him say, but he didn't have to say who he was because I recognized his voice. He was wearing a black suit with an ice blue tie.

"Wow Mal," Ben said once I opened the door. "You look like a princess, even with the ice blue in your hair."

"Come on, we don't want to be late." I said as I walked out the door. "See you later E."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We arrived at my mom's castle in about 10 minutes. It looked beautiful. It had ice all over it and snow was falling.

"Mal, you're hear!" Mom exclaimed as I hopped off of Ben's Vespa. Then she caught me in a big bear hug.

"Hello Ben, how are you?" Mom asked once I escaped from her grasp.

"I'm good Queen Elsa. And you?"

"I'm fine, but call me Elsa, there's no need for formalities." Mom said. "Come in already. I don't want you to catch a cold." Kinda weird, since the Snow Queen said that.

"Everyone is already gathered in the dining room. Go find your seats. I'll be in in a minute." Mom said, showing us the dining room.

When we walked in, 5 people looked at us, 7 if you count the reindeer. I'm guessing that the reindeer were Sven and his son. You know, because they're reindeer. Directly across from Sven and his son, was a man who wore all white with splashes of black and orange. He also had a cloud that had snow falling from it. I think that that's Olaf and that the kid next to him is his son. That left the other three. One was a lady with red hair that was put into two braids. Aunt Anna, I'm guessing. That must mean that the blonde haired guy next to Aunt Anna is Uncle Kristoff. The girl next to Uncle Kristoff must be my cousin.

Ben and I took our seats and started talking to each other telepathically, to afraid to talk out loud. We found out that other people with magic powers can communicate like this. I do this with Evie all the time.

So this is your family? They seem nice. Ben thought to me.

Ease up on the sarcasm. I'm the sarcastic one in the relationship! I thought back.

Haha. Very funny.

What did I say! Don't forget, I'm not afraid to turn you into a Bencicle.

Hilarious. I know that you would never do that. You love me to much.

Maybe.

Mal!

Sorry! Just making a joke.

Then Mom walked in. She took a seat next to Ben and I at the head of the table. Aunt Anna was at the other head.

"Why is this girl and King Ben here Elsa?" Aunt Anna asked. "Aren't we supposed to be meeting your daughter and her boyfriend?"

"Yes, the girl is my daughter Mal, and this is her boyfriend Ben." Mom responded.

"Wasn't your daughter's name MacKenzie?" Uncle Kristoff asked.

"Maleficent renamed her to Mal. When she got back this summer, I let her pick what she would rather be called, and she chose Mal." Mom explained.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Mal, I'm Oscar. This is my dad, Olaf, my best friend, Sam, his dad, Sven, your cousin, Abbigale, and her parents, Anna and Kristoff." Oscar said.

"Um, nice to meet you." I said nervously.

"Why do you have those ice blue streaks in your hair?" Abbigale asked me.

"My roommate did that before I left the room today." I responded.

"You look just like your mother." Sam said.

"How can I understand you? Are you part horse or something?" I asked, confused.

"Our entire blood line can understand Sven and Sam, with the exception of Oscar and Olaf." Uncle Kristoff said as if it were obvious.

"Okay?" I said, clearly confused.

"So tell us a little bit about yourself." Sven said.

"Um, I'm 17, I have two half brothers, my boyfriend is the king of Auradon, I write music, and I'm an artist." I said, a little uncomfortable.

"What kind of art do you do?" Aunt Anna asked.

"Spray paint." I responded.

"You do art with spray paint cans?" Abbigale asked.

"Yes, Mal is a genius when it comes to spray paint." Ben said, standing up for me. "She won the Auradon Art Fair last year with this painting." He said, showing my family a picture of what I painted. It was a picture of me with purple hair spray painting my signature thing, the outline of Maleficent and the words "Long Live Evil" in the middle.

"Wow, this is amazing sweety!" Mom said once she saw my painting.

"Thanks!" I said. The rest of the meal went by in a blur. I don't remember the rest of it. When dinner was done, Ben took me home and I went to bed.