Pranks

Mal: I'm bored.

Ben: Same here.

Mal: Hey Percy, you on?

Percy: Yeah, why?

Mal: I have some disturbing news.

Percy: What news?

Mal: The country of Auradon has run out of blue food coloring.

Percy: I'm coming blue food!

Percy has logged off to find blue food.

Ben: Um, Mal? The blue food coloring hasn't disappeared. I have some on my desk.

Mal: 1. Not gonna ask. And 2. I was playing a prank on Percy.

Ben: Oh, like when I lied to Jay about there being a suggestion box on Spirit Day?

Mal: Exactly. But for fun, not to get them away when you get on your nerves.

Evie: Mal, I have all of Auradon and Camp Half-Blood's strawberries.

Mal: I'm coming my....... Wait. This is a prank, isn't it?

Evie: Mal, why do you have to ruin my fun?

Mal: Because, I want to hire you for the higher purpose.

Ben: Which is?

Evie: Pranking Cora. I'm in.

Ben: Can I join in?

Mal: This may just work with Ben in on it. Cora trusts Ben, so it will be unlikely that she will expect a prank from him. Ben, welcome to the team.

Ben: Let's do this.

Ben: Hey Cora, are you online?

Cora: Yeah. What's up?

Alex: Cora, there's this guy at my dorm who wants to ask you something.

Aziz: Hey Cora. Can I come over?

Cora: Sure. Ben, can this wait?

Ben: Cora, this will be quick.

Cora: Okay, what is it?

Ben, Alex, and Aziz: You just got pranked!

Cora: What?

Alex: We just pranked you.

Aziz: Yeah. I'm not Aziz.

Aziz: I'm Mal, and Alex is Evie.

Cora: You two managed to convince Ben to do this?

Ben: No, I asked if I could do it with them.

Cora: Oh. Bye.

Evie: Mal, can you come with me to the mall?

Mal: Yes.

Ben: Mal, I thought for sure you were going to say no.

Mal: I would, but if I say no, Evie will just keep begging and eventually I just cave in so I just cut out the middle man and caved in early.

Ben: Okay, I guess that makes sense. Okay, I have to go to tourney practice so see you later Mal. Bye.

Mal: Bye.

Mal, Evie, and Ben have logged off.

Magnus: Samirah al-Abbas here. Magnus is doing team training to the death at the moment and made the mistake of leaving his phone in his room. Rookie mistake. I understand why Magnus enjoys stalking these people. Anyway, for the people who care, 12 days until everybody at Hotel Valhalla gets smartphones. Magnus is about to come back in so bye to everyone on Facebook.

Magnus: Sam! Why were you on my phone again? I really need to put a lock on my phone.

A\N I am making a book about that called Magnus Chase Facebook Time. Picture of the cover is up top. If you like this, try reading that in about 12 days.