Michael Vey

Mal: OMG! I just finished reading this amazing book!

Jay: Books. One of the many things I hate.

Carlos: What's the name of the book?

Mal: Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25.

Ben: I've heard that it's a good book.

Mal: It's amazing.

Michael, Taylor, Ostin, Jack, Wade, McKenna, Abigail, and Zeus sent a friend request to Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben.

Mal: I'm accepting.

Ben: Mal, these people are complete strangers

Mal: Ben, they're characters in my book. I have to accept. Besides, they're the good guys.

Evie: Ben, I'm going with Mal on this one.

Jay: Same here.

Carlos: Mal, I hope you're right.

Ben: I'll do it to, because I trust Mal.

Mal, Ben, Evie, Jay, and Carlos accepted Michael, Taylor, Ostin, Jack, Wade, McKenna, Abigale, and Zeus's friend requests.

Mal: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you, the Electroclan.

Michael: How do you know about the Electroclan?

Mal: Simple, I just finished reading the first book in your book series.

Taylor: How is that even possible? I mean, it's not like the Percy Jackson series is real, is it?

Percy: Technically, I am real.

Sadie: So is me and my brother.

Carlos: If you don't mind me asking, who are you.

Carter: Sorry, my idiot sister forgot to introduce herself.

Sadie: I'm not an idiot Carter.

Carter: Anyway, I'm Carter Kane, the eye of Horus, and that was Sadie, the eye of Isis.

Annabeth: They're close friends.

Mal: Oh great, now there's Egyptian gods? Let me guess, next is going to be Norse gods?

Magnus: Hello. I'm Magnus Chase and my dad if Frey, a Norse god.

Annabeth: Magnus, I love you dearly, since your my cousin, but this is not the time.

Percy: When I first met Sadie, I thought she could be my child. Annabeth would be the mother, obviously.

Mal: Jeeze Percy, you're already thinking about having a Percabeth baby?

Annabeth: Walk away slowly.

Mal: Sorry, I've been reading to much Wattpad. They have a lot of ship names. Most of them are just weird, like Perico.

Percy: English please!

Mal: Percy and Nico. Don't worry. There's other weird ones, like Bal, Devie, Jaudrey, Zhangesque, Jiper, and Solangelo.

Ben: Let me guess, Bal is me and you?

Mal: Yup.

Ben: Devie is Doug and Evie?

Mal: Yup.

Ben: Jaudrey is Jay and Audrey?

Mal: Yup.

Ben: Zhangesque is Frank and Hazel?

Zeus: Um, last time I child checked, there is no Hazel in the Electroclan.

Mal: Different Frank, and yup.

Ben: Jiper is Jason and Piper?

Mal: Yup.

Percy: Please tell me that Solangelo is Will and Nico.

Mal: Don't worry, it is.

Percy: Oh, thank the gods. Well, we all have school, so we're gonna go.

Everyone at Auradon Prep: Bye.

Everyone has logged off to go to school except for Magnus.

Magnus: Okay, I'm just gonna go now, mainly because nobody at Hotel Valhalla has Facebook.

Magnus has logged off.