The Meeting

A/N This isn't in Facebook form. This is from Mal's POV.

I put on one of my nicer dresses, it was ice blue and stopped at my knees. I wore a really light purple jacket over it. I put my hair up in a braided bun and put my tiara on.

"This look okay?" I asked Cora and Evie.

"It looks fine Mal." Evie anwsered.

"I don't get why you're dressing like that Mal." Cora said.

"I want to make a good impression on the kingdom. I am going to be their Queen, remember Cora?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah." Cora said. Then we all heard a knock at the door. I opened it and Ben stood there in a blue and gold suit with a crown on his head.

"Ready to go?" Ben asked.

"Yeah. See you guys later." I said, leaving the room. We went downstairs and hopped on Ben's Vespa and went to Castle Beast.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When we arrived at Castle Beast, everyone was waiting for Ben and me in the conference room. The castle steward, Percyesus, lead Ben and I into the conference room. We took our seat while Beast called everybody into order. Ben walked up and started talking.

"So," Ben said. "Last time we talked, we discussed the Weasletown problem. And I think I came up with a solution."

"Ahem." I said. I came up with this idea, I should get a little credit, right?

"I mean we came up with a solution. Mal, so you mind taking it away from here?" Ben said, motioning to me.

"Okay, here is my plan. Ben, show the map of Weasletown." I said as the map popped up on a screen behind me.

"Okay," I said, continuing. "The first part is to gain control of the North River in Arendelle."

"My soldiers can help with that. I can send soldiers to defend the river from Weasletown." My mom said, speaking for all of Arendelle.

"But I don't think we can work with anybody from his family." Aunt Anna said, motioning to Ben and his parents.

"Aunt Anna, I think we can make an alliance with Ben's family, don't you?" Read "This is my fiance's family and we are going to get along. Are we understood?"

"Yes, I suppose. Now get on with part two of this plan of yours." Aunt Anna said.

"Excuse me for interrupting," Queen Snow White said. "But how can we listen to a plan thought up by a girl? Girls don't know how to stragize  or how to fight."

"Queen Snow, Mal is one of the best stragizers I know. Not to mention, she took me down, one of the best non soldier fighters in the kingdom, in five minutes." Ben said.

"Oh really."

"It's true." Mom said. "Everyday on the Isle she would fight whoever she could with just her hands and anything she could make with her powers. She never lost a fight."

"Until I came around." I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Percy and Annabeth standing.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Ben thought you could use the help explaining the Anaconda Plan." Annabeth explained.

"Okay."

Percy and Annabeth took over from there. They explained it better then I could've. By the end of the meeting, everyone was on our side, with the exception of Queen Snow. We said goodbye and went back to the dorms at school.