The Weddings And The Coronation

A/N this is from Mal's POV.

"E, I'm scared." I told Evie as she was adjusting the veil on my head. My hair was being held back with a ponytali and I was wearing my crown, except it had a difference. My crown had a dragon coming up from the top. It still looked beautiful. My dress was white and stopped at my feet, hiding my combat boots. The way I saw it, my wedding, I can wear whatever I want under the dress. The dress flared out at the waist and sparkled.

"You'll do fine. Though I don't know why you're wearing combat boots under your dress." Evie said.

"My wedding," I responded. "I wear whatever I want to."

"Sure."

The carriage arived one hour later. Annabeth was already in there. She looked stunning. In her white dress and black heels, she looked like a princess.

"Mal, you look amazing." Annabeth told me.

"So do you. My brother is a lucky man."

"So's Ben. We've know each other for about 6 years. Did you ever think this would happen in a million years?"

"What would happen in a million years?"

"Me getting married to your brother. Me being your sister-in-law. You becoming Queen of Auradon. Us actually getting married to the one person no one expected."

"To be honest, Gods Above No."

Annabeth smiled. We just arrived at the cathedral. Everyone was smiling at me as I walked up the stairs. The whole time I was thinking Don't fall. Do not fall. You don't want a repeat of last time, do you? Fortunetly, I wasn't the one who fell, Annabeth was.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Just nervous."

"I was my first time walking up these steps to. Come on, we have to keep walking." I said, helping her up. We stopped at the top of the steps where Belle, Beast, Sally, Percy's mother, Paul, Percy's stepfather, Annabeth's father, and Dad stood. All 6 looked at us smiling.

"We're happy to welcome you into the family Mal. Here," Belle said. "We want to give you this to show that we aprove of Ben's decision." Beast handed me a necklace. The charm on it was in the shape of a leaf. It had three pearls going down the middle and diamonds on the leaf part. It looked like it was made out of a pink gold or something. It was I one of the most beautiful things that I've ever seen. Beast told me to turn around. He clipped the necklace around me neck (and before you say it, No Duh!) and looked at me. He looked like he was about to cry.

"I haven't known you for a long time," Beast began. "But you are single handedly one of the most remarkable people I've ever know. You have this gift to make people smile when you enter the room. Espically when you don't try to and when other people don't try to smile back." Then Beast looked at Dad. "You have an amazing girl. I'll treat her as if she was my own daughter."

"I know. Mal, can I walk you down the isle?" Dad asked.

"Yeah." I said, then looked at Annabeth. "See you in there."

"See you." Then we walked in. Evie, Jay, and Carlos were standing in the main parlor.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We're going to walk you down the isle instead of your Dad. He thought it would be more special if we did it instead." Evie explained.

"We're doing it to." A voice said behind us. It was Percy. Tyson stepped out behind him.

"You look amazing sis." Tyson said.

"Thanks guys." And with that, the wedding began.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥