Good Is The New Bad

Jay: Mal, Evie, I have a dare for you guys.

Mal and Evie: What?

Jay: I dare you guys to do the annual singing computation that the school does each year.

Mal: Why?

Jay: Because I think that it will be funny seeing you guys sing and dance.

Evie: I don't think we have a choice Mal.

Jay: Evie's right, you don't have a choice, especially since I signed you guys up already.

Mal: I hate you Jay.

Jay: Start practicing ladies.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mal: Hey Audrey and Lonnie, do you guys want to do a routine with Evie and me for the singing computation?

Audrey: Sure.

Lonnie: Okay.

Freddy Falcier: Can I join you guys to?

Evie: Sure Freddy.

Audrey: When did we get another VK in Auradon besides Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos?

Ben: We brought her home with us when we left the Isle. You should remember that Audrey, you were there.

Audrey: Oh yeah.

Mal: Ben, we're having a private talk here. Can you please log out?

Ben: Fine, but only for you Mal.

Ben has logged off.

Ally: Hulo. I'm Ally, Alice in Wonderland's daughter. Can I join your group to? My partner lost her voice and if I don't find another group, my chances of winning go down the rabbit hole.

Mal: Sure Ally, of course you can join.

Ally: Thank you. By the way, what song are we singing?

Mal: Actually, I'm writing a new song that we could sing.

Ally: You write music?

Mal: Yes, anyway, the song that I'm writing is called 'Good Is The New Bad'.

Audrey: Can you type a little bit of the song?

Mal: Sure. 'We used to like the dark, but then we saw the light and felt a spark. But now that good is back, it's badder then ever. That was all the rage last week, but good has got a wicked beat. Good is the new bad, good is the new bad, we feel that mad love, come give me more of. Bad is the new good, bad is the new good, we feel that mad love, I think that we should.' That's the 2nd verse and the chorus.

Evie: That sounds like it would have a good beat.

Mal: Yeah. And I was thinking for the outfits, Evie, Freddy, and I will wear dark colors, and Ally, Audrey, and Lonnie can wear bright colors.

Lonnie: Oh, like to contrast between the AKs and the VKs?

Mal: Exactly. But I think that during the 'saw the light' part, I can use a little magic to make Evie, Freddy, and I's clothes brighter.

Freddy Falcier: That's not a bad idea.

Mal: I know. I'm a natural at making good ideas. Who knew?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ben: That was an amazing performance! Mal, I didn't know you could move like that!

Mal: Ben, it's not that I can't move like that, it's that I don't want to.

Ben: Are you kidding me Mal! You're an amazing dancer! That's it, I'm signing you up for the dance club.

Mal: But Ben...

Ben: No buts.

Mal: Ugh, fine.