Let Me Go

A/N This chapter still isn't in Facebook form. This is from Mal's POV.

When I woke up, I was in a basement. Everything was dark. As far as I could see, there were no windows. Then there was light. Hans came down with a lantern and a pair of black gloves. He unlocked the door and came inside my cell.

"Mal, you look lovely as ever." Hans said.

"Don't even start. Are we going to stop the formalities and just get to the point?" I asked, throwing a little bit of sass into my voice.

"Fine. What would you like to talk about?" Hans asked.

"Why am I a prisoner in your house?" I asked.

"I wanted to warn you."

"About?"

"The plot to stop King Ben's wedding."

"What?"

"Dr. Falcier is making the new villan kids that are going to Auradon kiddnap the bride in exchange for the kingdom." Hans explained.

"A, you didn't have to lock me in your basement to tell me. And B, they won't once they find out who the bride is."

"And who is the bride?"

"Me."

"You're right, they won't want to kidnap you. We need to get you home." Hans said as he handed me the gloves. "Put these on."

"Why should I?"

"Do you want the Isle to know about your powers?"

"Then put the gloves on."

I put the gloves on. Hans leaded me out of the basement and I went outside. I ran to the Bargin Castle, Maleficent's house. The same limo that took Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I to Auradon was parked outside the Bargin Castle. Everyone but Anthony Tremaine was inside. Dr. Falcier, Gaston, Captain Hook, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia Tremaine, and Grizzella Tremaine were all out side. I ran to the limo.

"Stop her!" Dr. Falcier yelled. But he was to late. I pushed Anthony into the limo and climbed in myself. All 6 villains tried to stop me, but wound up hitting the limo.

"Drive you idiot!" I screamed at the driver.

"Who in the name," The driver began. Then when he recognized me, he said, "My apologies madame. Right away." Then he drove off like a bullet. Once we got out of the Isle, I finally relaxed. Then I remembered the VKs in the limo with me.

"If you don't explain whats going on," Cora began. "Then I will personally kill you."

"Easy Cora. I'm not going to hurt you." I said.

"Likely story." Alex muttered.

"Who are you and what just happened?" Rubi asked.

"Hold up Rube. She does look familiar." Gaston Jr. said.

"Yeah, she looks kinda like Mal, but with royal blue eyes." Gaston the third said.

"Well," I said. "Look who finally got smart."

"Wait, Mal! How are you? I hope nobody tried to do any funny buisness with you, cause last time I checked," Anthony started.

"You can shut that down right now. We were never a couple. In fact, I'm engaged." I said, realizing my mistake.