Lyric Game.

Cora: Okay everyone. I have a game that we can play.

Evie: Which is?

Cora: Lyric game. We have to send what we want to say using song lyrics. If you mess up, you are out.

Mal: Sounds like fun. When do we start?

Cora: Right now. And for the record, everyone is playing.

Mal: Everest is only a mountain.

Evie: A pyramid is just a shape.

Carlos: There's enough to hold you back, there's enough to bring you down.

Jay: Let your dreams take flight, and your heart ignites.

Ben: Did you know that it's true? Everything is possible. There's nothing we can't do. It's a wild and beautiful fire, I believe in you.

Chad: Can anyone explain what's going on?

Cora: Time out. Chad, we're playing the lyric game and you just got out. And resume.

Carlos: It's been a really really messed up week. Seven days of tourcher, seven days a killer and my girlfriend she cheated on me.

Jane: Carlos! I have never cheated on you. I'm out, aren't I?

Chad: Join the club.

Jay: I think I found myself a cheerleader. She is always right there when you need her.

Audrey: Awwww. Jay..... I'm out. Hello fellow people who are out.

Jane: Let me guess, Jay tricked you into getting out to, right?

Audrey: Yup.

Ben: Did I mention that I'm in love with you. And did I mention there's nothing I can do. And did I happen to say I dream of you every day, now let me shout it out loud if that's okay.

Mal: My motto seize the day and night. Yours just go with the flow. March to the beat. March to the beat while I do my thing. March to the beat. March to the beat while I do my thing.

Evie: What a beautiful world. I see trees of green. Red roses to. I see them blume for me and for you while I think to myself,what a wonderful world.

Doug: Can someone please explain, oh shoot. I got out, didn't I.

Chad: Welcome, my brother, to the club of people who got out.

Doug: Audrey, Jane, you guys got out to?

Audrey: Yeah.

Jane: We both got tricked by our boyfriends. While you on the other hand got tricked by your girlfriend.

Doug: I guess that's what we get for dating villains.

Jay, Evie, and Carlos: Hey, we aren't villains anymore! Oh shoot. We got out, didn't we?

Audrey, Doug, Jane, and Chad: Join the club.

Mal: I keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken. I'm about to make my way, Heaven help me keep my faith and my eyes wide open.

Cora: All we have is just this moment. And it could all be gone in an instant.

Amy and Gabriella: Yeah, an instant.

Mal, Cora, Amy, and Gabriella: I keep my eyes wide open bless this ground unbroken. I'm about to make my way, Heaven help me keep faith and my eyes wide open.

Mal: Keep my eyes wide open.

Anthony, Alex, Gaston (1), Gaston (2), and Ben: Wow. That was. Oh shoot. We're out.

Rubi: Say "Whoop. There it is." Say "Whoop. There it is."

Lonnie: Go Rubi! And yes, I know that I'm out, but I don't care.

Mal: Girl said Hallelujah. Girl said Hallelujah. Girl said Hallelujah. Cause uptown funk gonna give it to ya. Cause uptown funk gonna give it to ya. Saturday night a leave just watch. Don't believe me just watch. Don't believe me just watch. Hey hey hey oh. Stop, wait a minute.

Cora: You have me trippin over myself. Aching, beggin you to come out. And now that I'm with our your kisses. I'll be needin stitches.

Amy: Nice song choice.

Gabriella: Yeah. Shoot. Amy, we talked.

Mal: Why you gotta be so rude. Don't you know I'm human to. Why you gotta be so rude. I'm gonna marry her anyway.

Cora: And I dug my key into the side of his silly little suped up four wheel drive. Carve my name into his leather seats. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Mal: Da da dadadadada circus da da dadada aphro circus aphro circus aphro polka dot polka dot polka dot aphro!

Cora: Is that even a..... Oh shoot. I talked.

Ben: And we have a winner....... Mal Bertha.

Evie: Now we have to log off because Mal and I are working on a project. So bye.

Everyone: Bye!

Everybody has logged off to do something on their loansome.

Magnus: Everyone may be wondering why I'm doing this again, and this is why: we have to wait two weeks until Mallory, T. J., Halfborn, Blitz, Hearth, and Sam get their new phones. So to entertain myself until then, I'm stalking Facebook chats. In the not creepy way though. Anyway, I thought you guys might want a list of songs on order. So, here it is:

Believe Shawn Mendes

Tonight. I don't remember who this was by.

Cheerleader. Don't remember who this was by.

Did I Mention? Mitchell Hope

Gotta Be Me. Teen Beach 2

What A Wonderful World. Don't remember who sang this.

Eyes Wide Open. Sabrina Carpenter

Whoop! There it it! Don't remember who sang this

Uptown Funk. Don't remember who sang this

Stiches. Shawn Mendes

Rude. Magic!

Next Time He Cheats. Carrie Underwood

Aphro Circus. Madagascar 3

Sorry for not remembering some of the artists. It's been a long time since I've heard those songs, so sorry.