Ch.2

Lily has been with the girls for 2 weeks. The girls have been spending as much time they can before sound check, rehearsals, and the actual show. The girls are worried because Lily has not spoken to them yet. 'Why hasn't she talked yet. We have had her for 2 weeks why won't she talk to us' Lauren thought to herself. Lauren was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a soft voice. "Guys I'm hungry" Lily said. The girls looked at her in shock. "Lily, did you just talk?" Camila asked. "Yeah" Lily responded. The girls ran to her and crushed her in a big hug. Lily whimpered when they hugged her. The girls released her and looked at her in confusion. "What wrong baby?" Lauren asked with a worried tone. "Nothing!" Lily yelled. The girls face expression changed from confusion to worried expressions. "There is something wrong, tell us" Dinah demanded. What the girls didn't know was that while they were rehearsing Lily was wondering around back stage. And while she was wondering around back stage she bumped into one of the crew members and made him knock over his stuff. The guy got angry and started hitting Lily. Once he was done Lily ran to the dressing room and cried. Before the girls got into the dressing room Lily went to the bathroom and wiped her tears making sure it didn't look like she was crying. The girls are still looking at her waiting for her to tell them what was wrong. 'What do I do? Do I tell them? Or do I not tell them? Maybe I should just run. Yeah, I'll run out and hide' Lily thought to herself. Lily stood up and ran out the door but she didn't make it far. Lauren ran after her and picked her up. Lily then screamed in pain. "What's wrong Lily?" Lauren asked her as Lily was trying to get out of her grip. Then Lily gave up because she knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of Lauren's hold. "What's wrong Lily?" Lauren repeated. "Nothing" Lily responded. "Stop lying to us Lily" Camila said. "Tell us what's wrong now!" Normani demanded. Ally and Dinah just stood there and nodded. Lily went back to the way she was before. She was quiet and all she did was reacted. "Lily please tell us" Ally said in a nice and sweet tone. Lily said nothing, all she did was look down. "Come one Lily tell us what's wrong." Lauren said looking at the little girl in her arms. "I got beat up" Lily mumbled quietly. "You have to speak up Lily" Dinah said. "I got beat up" Lily repeated louder. That girls had shocked expressions on their faces. Lily finally got out of Lauren's arms and started running away crying. The girls followed her to the bathroom. The girls saw her rinse her face with water to reveal cuts on her face. Then Lily turned around and pulled up her shirt to reveal more bruises than before. The girls noticed Lily crying. "Lily who did this to you?!" Lauren and the girls yelled in unison. Lily didn't say anything. She just stayed quiet like always. The girls knew that they weren't gonna get an answer from Lily so they all ran to her and hugged her. "When did this happen?" Ally asked. "A few days ago while you guys were rehearsing" Lily said quietly. "Why didn't you tell us?" Camila asked. Lily didn't respond. "Promise us that you will tell us everything." Lauren said. Lily nodded. "I promise" Lily said. After that Lily and girls went out to eat before the show. The girls got to know more about Lily and Lily got to know more about the girls. Lily also found out that her full name was 'Lily Michelle Jauregui Brooke Cabello Hamilton Hansen' After they finished eating they went back to the venue to get ready for the show. After the show the girls went back to the dressing room to take a shower and change. Once the girls were done they all noticed Lily sleeping on one of the couches in the dressing room. They all 'Awed' when they saw how cute Lily looked when she was sleeping. Lauren walked towards Lily and picked her carefully so she won't wake the little girl up. They all went to the tour bus. Lauren laid Lily in her bunk. The rest of the girls all went to kiss Lily goodnight and went back they're bunk to sleep.

A/n Hi guys!! Sorry if there are mistakes. And if it's really bad. I am not the best writer. Give me some ideas for my next chapter. And read my other book. Hope you enjoy the book so far!! And I'm trying to update more often but I have school and alot of extra things to do. Hope you enjoy the book!! And listen to Fifth Harmony's new song 'Work from home'.