~~~~~~

"What is this?"

Slapping the sandwich on the counter top, I glared at the boy, wearing a pink apron, standing behind it. "This freaking sandwich has mayonnaise in it!" Boring my eyes further into him, I said in a bone-chilling voice, well, so I thought, "What did I tell you about no mayonnaise in my sandwich..." I glanced at his name plate stuck to his apron. "Freddy?"

"Yeah! There is no mayo in your sandwich." He didn't look bothered with what I said, at all. Well, Freddy boy, you are about to feel the wrath of Chas.

"Oh yeah?" I removed the top bread of the sandwich and pointed at the gooey white stuff splashed inside. "Then what is this white shit?"

He bended over the counter and regarded the sandwich with disinterest. Taking a bit of the white shit on his finger, he tasted it. "Hmm... Tastes like mayo."

"Because it is mayo!!" I yelled at his face. "The million dollar question here is... Why the hell is this in my sandwich when I had clearly specified that I don't want mayo in my sandwich?"

Now, he looked a tiny bit scared because of my yelling and the growing redness on my face. "Ah...It must have been a mistake." He carefully moved his hand towards the plate to take it. "Give me a minute, I'll get another sandwich with no mayo." Oh! Now he is talking. But I was over it.

Slamming a hand over the counter, I said, "NO! I want to see the manager of this Café. Right Now!"

Freddy's eyes popped out hearing that. "That won't be needed, ma'am. I'll get this sandwich changed right away. It was a mistake for which I'm really sorry on behalf of Darling's Café."

"No, Freddy boy. That won't do. Call your manager. Now!" I placed a hand on my hip and started tapping the floor with one foot.

By now, he was pale with fear. Ha! Take that. "I'm extremely sorry, ma'am. This won't happen again. Please don't talk with the manager. I already have got two strikes. You know what... You can have anything for free. It's on the cafe. I swear but please don't ask for the manager." Seeing him literally begging, I felt pity for him and thought of letting go. Getting stuff for free has nothing to do with it. Okay? I swear.

After ten minutes, I returned back to our table where Lily and Keith were going all lovey-dovey with each other. Ew! "Get a room! You guys! You are corrupting my innocent eyes."

Lily turned towards me after wiping a lipstick mark from Keith's cheek. "Get a boyfriend Chas," she sang.

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed. "No thanks. I'm fine without a living and breathing headache."

"Hey!" Keith looks at me offended. "I'm not a headache." He looked back at Lily with pouty lips. "Am not, right babe?"

"Aw! No babe. You are my Pooh bear," she answered assuring him while pecking him on his pouty lips. Arg! Kill me now! I groaned loudly, capturing their attention back to me.

With their eyes back on me, Keith asked, "Anyways, what took you so long? You just had to replace mayo sandwich."

Answering his question, I placed my food tray down on the table. "Tada!!"

"Holy shit! This much food!" Keith's eyes bulged out seeing the sheer amount of food piled up on my tray. That boy did said that I could take anything for free. I just did what he said.

"Why the hell did you buy this much?" Lily asked giving me a crazed look.

"Who wouldn't get food when it's free?" I shrugged and slide into the booth opposite to them.