Part 21

•Matty's pov•
/The next morning/
"Matty" Bella whisperd I opened my eyes to see I was in my bed.
"Why am I here what happened" I said "you got a flashback again" she whisperd I nodded "this will happen a lot" she said "that's good because I want to remember everything" I smiled "the dockter said that after you wake up you can write what you saw and felt, in your flashbacks" she said I looked at her "that's a great idea" I smiled "I start today" I said she nodded with a smile "I'm going home for today" she whisperd "Bella don't" I said "I just need to make sure everything is okay there and to grab some more stuff" she said "when are you coming back?" I asked "tomorrow?" She said I shook my head "tonight darling" I said with a smirk she laughed "alright tonight" she said.
-
I started writing about my first flashback till the second one I had yesterday.
But it felt so real, I can't stop thinking about how I want my memories back.
I want those memories of her back.
I think i  love her.
Again.
I dropped my pencil and stood up sitting on my bed lighting a cigarette.
Why why was I so stupid to overdose myself!
I looked at my phone I grabbed it and smacked it across the wall.
I grabbed my laptop and bought tickets for New York.
In 2 days.
-
"Hey matty I'm back" Bella said I just sat there on my couch "matty" she said walking over to me "what's wron- matty your phone!" She said "what happened?" She asked i stood up and Walked towards her "we are going" I said "going?" She frowned "we are going to newyork" I said "uh- w-when?" She stutters "in 2 days" I said she smiled "wow really" she said I nodded she hugged me "Bella?" I asked "I think I-i" I started she looked at me "what?" She asked with a smile "uh nothing love I'm sorry" I said walking into the kitchen.
I coudn't tell her.
Not yet.
•Bella's pov•
The next morning I woke up.
Matty was still asleep, I walked into the kitchen softly.
Lighting a cigarette and starting to make breakfast.
Strawberries, chocolate, tea, cigarettes,pancakes.
15 minutes later I walked back into the bedroom with te breakfast.
Matty was awake a little already smoking a cigarette like usual.
"There you go" I gave him the breakfast "thank you a lot love" he moaned "are you hungry" I laughed he nodded "can you bring me a red whine, I'm not ready in the mood for tea" he smirked I laughed "alcoholic" I joked "what was that" he smiled I jumped out of the bed matty running behind me I let out a scream "don't tickle me matty!" I laughed "come here!" He screamed laughing I tripped over a shoe and fell on the ground, I didn't hurt myself.
Matty laughed "don't laugh!" I said he got on his knees "ready" he smirked "matty don'- stop tickling me!" I started yelling he laughed "matty!" I yelled after a while he stopped I sighed and stood up so did he "I'm going to get you back" I laughed "ohh its that so?" He smirked I slapped his arm and walked into the kitchen, matty grabbed his plait with breakfast and sat down into the kitchen.
"So two days" I smiled he nodded "two days love" he said with a smile "I'm going home in like an hour to pack my things needy things-" I started "like condoms" he said sipping his whine I looked at him I shook my head laughing "I wasn't joking darling" he smirked
-
2 days later.
•Matty's pov•
"Bella get up" I sighed it was 2am right now and we needed to leave for our flight "hmm what?" She groaned "we need to leave" I said kissing her cheek
"Oh yea right" she said she stood up only wearing undies and a bra, I kept looking at her "if you are going to look like this any longer we might miss our flight" she smirked "I'm sorry darling" I said and made breakfast in that time she got dressed and did some make up on, she was flawless without make up though.
She sat down in the kit kitchen "so how much time do we have?" She asked "uhmm in 30 minutes we leave" I said giving her the breakfast "thank you" she smiled I kissed her cheek "no problem love" I said I walked into the bedroom again and got dressed put my hair in a bun because I can.
"Ready love?" I asked walking into the Living room "yes let's go" she said "you good I like that outfit" I said she blushed "oh come here" I said and gave her a proper kiss after a while we broke away and she smiled "I love you" she whisperd but I guess I wasn't meant to hear that "I love you too darling" I whisperd back she looked at me but she said nothing.
-
We were currently sitting in the airplane.
I was shaking a bit.
"Matty what's wrong?" Bella asked "oh nothing love" I said as I shook my head she nodded.
I closed my eyes "matty!" I heard but didn't see anything.
•Flashback.•
"darling is it okay that i sit next to you there is no other space" I asked a young beautiful lady "uh sure" she said and and continue to read her book "you like romance?" I said and smirked to her She nodded "what's you're name love" I asked "Bella brooks and yours?" She said clearly not interested "matty Healy is my full name" i winked she nodded and continue reading her book ones again...
After 30 minutes i spoke again.
"So why are you going to America?" I asked "I want to be a successful painter" she nodded "and you" she asked me "I'm going to new year because me and my band have a few gigs there" I said with a smile "what's the name of you're band?" She asked "the 1975" I said "I heard something about it yea" she said she was so beautiful "how old are you Bella" I asked eating some candy "I'm 18, you?" She ones again i choked on my candy "18?!" He yelled whisperd "I am" I said "I'm 26 love" i said she's 18? What! "what do you like to do in your spare time" I asked "to paint otherwise write poems and poetry...and stuff like that, and going out" I said, this girl was interesting "what do you like to do?" She asked "well to perform for people, and otherwise drink...smoke stuff like that oh and sex" i said clearly not proud of that she looked me in the eyes and laughed "okay matty thanks" she laughed and shook her head.

-----
Hey guys ones again.
How are y'all
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Love you 🌸