Part 16.

•bella's pov•
*couple weeks later*
I sat down and put on the tv.
I stood up and grabbed my cigarettes.
"The lead singer of the band matty Healy is hospitalized" the news women on the tv spoke I looked around and dropped my pack of cigarettes I grabbed my phone and called George "Bella" George whisperd "I was about to call you" he said in a sad tone "matty" I spoke my eyes filling with tears. "Come to the hospital as soon as you can" he whisperd with a sob I nodded even though he coudn't see me he hung up and I grabbed my keys and drove my car to the hospital.
-
"And you came to say who?" The women behind the desk asked "matty Healy" I said "what are you to him?" She asked, I didn't know what to say to be honest "uhm girlfiend"  I spoke "he's in room 122"  she spoke I nodded and walked to his room.
It was closed the I saw George Adam and Ross "hey" I whisperd "matty is uhm he is" George was trying to say but he coudn't I nodded "overdosed" I spoke "is he uhm gone?" I whisperd still crying George shook his head "he's in danger" he spoke I nodded and sat down on the ground "it's my fault" I whisperd closing my eyes, George sighed and sat next to me "it's not" he whisperd I shook my head "it is I fucking left him" I said "it wasn't your fault" he said then the came out of Matty's room, "who wants to see Matthew Healy at first?" He spoke George looked at me "Bella go see him" he said "no you go he's your best friend" I spoke "you are the love of his life, now go" George whisperd I nodded "I will" I said to the dokter "alright walk my way" he said I walked inside and saw matty the tears fall from my cheek I sat next to him on the bed keeping distance "he can't hear you not see you" the dockter said "I will leave you too alone now" he spoke again.
"Hey matty" I said with a broken smile "I know you can't hear me, but I'm sorry this happend" I whisperd putting my hand on his chest "it's all my fault I know that" I whisperd again putting my hand in his.
"Matty I love you, more then anyone" I said with a sigh wiping some tears away "I will stay here till the end don't worry" I said closing my eyes "I love you, I'm sorry it ended like this" I whisperd putting my hand on his cheek I kissed his cold lips and brushed my hand trough his hair.
"You will survive this your strong" I whisperd. I kissed his cheek